Peace in the land of La Paz , Mexico has witnessed

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Peace in the land of La Paz , Mexico has witnessed

Postby mkkt3s5c3c » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:02 am

the
I drank a full cup fresh lemon juice mixed with half a cup of ice Corona (Corona, the famous Mexican beer brand), indulge in the cuisine and the last 24 hours for a wonderful time , hovering in Balas mellow on the streets, playing in the calm sea vertical single paddle surfing, watch dolphins frolic in speeding motorboat passing, they also get naughty and sea lions swimming with,Belstaff Sale.
about the same time, 49 headless corpses found on the road between the industrial centers of northern Mexico city of Monterrey and the U.S. border.
I talked about these extreme events, not trying to play down the deaths in Mexico's anti-drug war,Longchamp Bag, does not want to lose their fear. But these two extremes - Bach enjoy fresh seafood side, the other side found in other places such tragedy - explains the Mexican identity crisis.
the one hand, dominate the news and control the passengers cognitive Mexico,InStyler. On the other hand, my experience does not appear in the headlines Mexico: where the scenic soft sunlight, has the blue waters and frolicking wildlife, rolling mountain;, where the people are kind-hearted generous, life leisurely, enjoying the wonderful cuisine,Cheap Clarisonic Mia. This is based on the La Paz on behalf of the Mexican.
<font color=Mexico as, let my love to the taste buds depths; no country like Mexico, so I even eat into fat expense.

Related articles:

The boutique to read Unforgettable memories of LinShuHao to

Secret talent are best red

80 anticancer female cartoonists death of more tha
mkkt3s5c3c
How do you post a pic?

Return to Penalty Box