Kevin Boss Jersey zfav

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Kevin Boss Jersey zfav

Postby lwnshxj61 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:32 pm

May want to i take this trade
Hell no?! The only actual advancement you obtain away from that trade is trading Green-Ellis for DeMarco Murray. However you undoubtedly have an elite RB in Ray Rice so it probably not a difficulty Kevin Boss Jersey, Green-Ellis is really a persistently first rate Fantasy participant. Tony Romo will probably use a realistically very good season, as any one could see with his astounding commence. Phillip Rivers was surely inconsistent past season and it has not one person to toss the ball to this year aside from Antonio Gates (Floyd and Meachem won lower it). Julio Jones is probably amongst the highest 6 receivers on fantasy Kevin Boss Limited Jersey, in my view. So NO, you nice. I glimpse for an alternate flex if I had been you. Carry out some type of a trade with undoubtedly one of your benchies and Dwayne Bowe and aim to get whoever has DeSean Jackson Kevin Boss Elite Jersey, as he planning to have a in fact quality time and no-one is aware of it!
No way the one update might possibly be murray but romo and julio will the two score much more tds than rivers so far as the flex dont tune in to another one that says trade bowe for desean produce bowe could be a leading ten wr as jackson might be all around prime twenty five bowe will rating further and have far more catches preserve it the exact same but make an effort to improve your backup wrs like drop small and pickup a stephen hill and drop jaquiz for any person like evan royster peyton hillis robert turbin or ryan williams and u must be setup terrific right after that
Related articles:

Womens Sebastian Janikowski Jersey wvmz

Mark Herzlich Jersey uoan

Dwayne Bowe Game Jersey nizg
lwnshxj61
How do you post a pic?

Return to Penalty Box