and some superior clips."

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

and some superior clips."

Postby 662cf001 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm

On the train ride back to from Sunday morning, Liberty forward was viewing the film "He's Just Not That Into You." , however, had a little something else she wanted Christon to view.
"She took a few clips of me shooting the ball and she was watching my form and my follow-through," Christon said. "She explained almost everything up prime is superior, but the feet I gotta operate on,canada goose jackets. She showed me several terrible clips, and some superior clips."
Based on what Christon did Sunday afternoon at the Garden, two thumbs up.
Christon scored a career-high 32 factors and hit the go-ahead 3-pointer to lead the Liberty to an 89-86 win over the Dream. She also scored her two,000th profession point on the three inside the 3rd quarter.
"I seriously try out to not give it some thought or press," Christon mentioned. "I know my teammates, they search for me, and I just attempt to knock down shots. It's excellent that I got my 2,000 mark, but just endeavoring to get the win, actually."
That was in doubt, despite the fact that the Liberty (5-8) created up a 20-point lead in the third quarter. utilised an 18-2 run to have inside 59-55, a burst that took just 3:22, and forged a 74-74 tie with five:50 left.
But the Liberty never did allow the Dream (7-10) take the lead, going ahead for very good on Christon's 3-pointer that produced it 87-84 with 20,canada goose.seven seconds left.
produced a layup at the other finish to get Atlanta back inside a point, but Christon answered by hitting a pair of free of charge throws to restore the Liberty's three-point edge with 4.9 seconds left. Christ the King legend , who led Atlanta with 26 points, had a shot to tie the game, but missed a 3-pointer with 1 second left.
"Shameka was exceptional, she did every thing we wanted her to perform these days," stated , who had 21 points for your Liberty,gucci outlet online. "She hit shots, she rebounded, she defended, I believe she certainly is a great player within this league and she's truly making a title for herself."
662cf001
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box