The G15 Lines Of Ping Golf Clubs

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

The G15 Lines Of Ping Golf Clubs

Postby kangmake » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:29 am

How do you know ahout the Ping G15 lines? Are you a G-Guy or I-fan? For me, I'm a g-guy. So let me give a brief introduction to you.

Delivering exceptional distance and control, the ping g15 driver boasts a 460cc head for a higher moment of inertia and increased forgiveness on off-center hits. The driver's deep face and heavy sole create a deeper, lower center of gravity so your tee shots fly higher and longer than ever.

The oversized, stainless steel Lift-Off fairway woods provide a huge sweet spot for incredible forgiveness. The fairway's sole design creates a minimal contact point to keep the head square at impact, even in the thickest rough.

We know that the ping g15 may look a little different, but it retains tinges of its forefathers’ designs, such as its iron-style face. The way it feels will even be familiar; though the subtle weight increase of the steel head may remind you of a wood, on the follow-through you’ll realize this baby’s all iron!

The stainless steel hybrid’s unique shape features an iron-style face and hosel design which positions the center of gravity closer to the face to increase launch angle and reduce spin. The clean look at address inspires confidence for golfers of all abilities.

The ping golf clubs possess a broad lone that lowers the middle of gravity, offering higher start angle. very forgiving metal on mishits, increased trajectory than I15s', great range and straight. though assessments stated that some golfers had been essential of workability, I locate this ping golf can perform it all.

For more information about the best golf clubs,clcik here.
kangmake
Not Banned Yet

Re: The G15 Lines Of Ping Golf Clubs

Postby soylanda » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:55 am

Once deleted the post cannot be recovered :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
soylanda
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box