International Museum of Women Launches New Global

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

International Museum of Women Launches New Global

Postby x1mbc4752a » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 am

International Museum of Women Launches New Global Online Exhibition "Women, Power and Politics"
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 13, 2008
The International Museum of Women (I.M.O.W.), a non-partisan social change museum that connects and inspires people, will confront provocative questions about women in politics and more with the new global online exhibition, 'Women, Power and Politics'. Launched on International Women's Day on Saturday, March 8, 2008, the cutting-edge multimedia exhibition will run until December 31, 2008 in four languages -- Arabic, English, French and Spanish.
'Women, Power and Politics' at http://www.imow.org will explore how women can and are making a difference in politics around the world--just as the spotlight intensifies on groundbreaking campaigns,isabel marant, elections and leadership of women from the United States to Argentina and Liberia. Through online exhibitions, online community-building tools and a live speaker series, 'Women, Power and Politics' will cross international barriers and connect visitors to the stories of women who have harnessed politics and power to transform women's lives and society.
Each month,isabel marant sale, through interviews, art, film and photography, different topics will be explored. People of all countries, cultures, and political affiliations are invited to participate by joining the conversation in the online community, by submitting original essays, film, audio,isabel marant shop, artwork and political cartoons and by logging on and connecting with some of the exhibition's monthly themes such as:
Personal Power: What difference do women make? Is biology destiny? Leadership, Power and Appearance: Why does the media pay more attention to a woman leader's hairstyle than her policies? Body Politics: What if the only tool a woman has to protest with is her own body? Women's Leadership: What are the contributions of the notorious "Iron Ladies" and "Queen Bees" in politics? Democracy: How have women helped bring about democracy? Women, Power and the Environment: How is the security of the environment related to the security of women?"We live in a world where isolation, outmoded customs and laws frequently discourage or even prevent women's power," said I.M.O.W. CEO Chris Yelton. "The International Museum of Women's global online exhibition 'Women, Power and Politics' will connect people to genuinely compelling stories of women who have harnessed political power all over the world in many exciting ways. Our aim is to spark conversations and inspire more women to take action in their own communities as well as in broader political arenas."
I.M.O.W.,isabel marant shoes, an innovative 21st century museum,isabel marant soho, has showcased seven major exhibitions and its award-winning global online exhibition, 'Imagining Ourselves: A Global Generation of Women'. Directed by Paula Goldman, 'Imagining Ourselves' connected and inspired people in 225 countries with over 110 exhibition-related events in 23 countries. I.M.O.W. also sponsors a world-class speaker series, 'Extraordinary Voices, Extraordinary Change' in San Francisco. Past speakers have included Alice Walker,isabel marant fringe boots, Isabel Allende and Dr. Riane Eislerr. Complementing the online exhibition Women, Power and Politics, the next speaker event on May 14 will feature Dr. Vaira V��?e-Freiberga, former President of the Republic of Latvia.
About the International Museum of Women:
The International Museum of Women (I.M.O.W.) is a groundbreaking social change museum that inspires global action, connects people across borders and transforms hearts and minds. The mission of I.M.O.W is to value the lives of women around the world. I.M.O.W. exhibitions, education and events programming are offered globally and locally in the San Francisco Bay Area. Learn more at http://www.imow.org.
###
Topics related articles:

Finding Out Lyrics in the Most Advanced Ways

Soccer shirts are definitely growing to be popular

Star sharp international singer Arts Training Cent

cheap jersey soccer

Highestpurpose isabel marant sale

The Asian Olympic Center isabel marant boots
x1mbc4752a
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box