warp space is impossible

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

warp space is impossible

Postby b9c5dfs90j » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm

The first time today and last time in the circle to talk about my ; origin of the name of the world's Mishap (part of the involved physics)
: Tan the novel
three from the perspective of literature review: the circle (fine plus very grateful, is set on top too indulgence to)
is the dividing line -
body began.
I have said, would like to use a separate set of short stories, from different angles to describe an area of ​​about a thousand years after the world to see the role played by the human at that time.
write a thing of the past, the term (fictional) elaborate on is elevated. designed to YY management and Denger Empire arrangements Sike a; arranged the distribution of up to thousands of light years of civilization in the Orion spiral arm; arrangements for the management of the country six race enjoyable for the coexistence with hh
Unfortunately, it was just an illogical fantasy, also formed to build a novel, to build a set of novel and then to describe a world, that is not possible anymore. from a scientific perspective, I can give you a few flawed, hard extreme:
For example, According to the theory of relativity, measuring the absolute time in the universe will become impossible, even in such a small range of the solar system, the sun's passage of time speed and a far cry from Pluto near the speed (simple, time will slow down near massive objects), across thousands of light years away republics, even the uniform time can not measure, how to achieve unified the?
Second, I bought a ticket, from the Earth to the capital of Anda, this distance is not too far, just 300 light years a little more, then, how do I go? at least in existing physics areas , the warping of space is impossible, because we can not create can pass through the wormhole, the wormhole is too small, the tidal forces will spaceship tore; wormhole would open the big points, but the safe size is more than one hh I ask how much energy to light years in order to open such a big wormhole? countries not to engage in production and construction it? if the passage between the various planets are hard to such a degree, but also rational country?
third, to say the environment , in order to truly realize the environment for the survival of the race there will be six different planets evolved very close to the air we breathe, the oxygen of the what proportion? can even wear oxygen masks or air filters, but the other: light how strong? atmospheric pressure ? gravity it? these means are moved to the alien is basically funny.
fourth, the most unlikely: If the above can also be said that the existing technology or theoretical level is not enough, you can find the solution in the future. I fear that this is no solution the mm political considerations, human beings can be enough to pull in a few hundreds of years to give up the national boundaries, not to mention aliens form a coalition (as far as possible near to this goal, I arranged for a world war in the early 22 century, which serve multiple purposes: to solve the population pressure, between certain ethnic conflict, to solve the problem of global harmonization of hh) on Earth, whatever the outcome, we still the same race, but the external Star? differences in everyone's way of thinking, physical structure, culture, faith, too much too much the hh
Therefore, this group of novels in the final analysis only an unreasonable universe hypothetical, but I am willing to imagine , imagine boundless marginal brilliant Galaxy, Jiang words fire their hard work, although those should never can the reality hh
I then split the line -
then from the talk about, ~
me a CD details on the reader's point of view, but is such an author in my novel, I do not ask all the details are authentic (because of my experience is not enough), but I ask all details of the significance of its existence, such as on the football section of the interview to the final contrast of the people of the military even greater than the aliens do not trust.
Therefore, I write a good essay will repeatedly rewrite the front content (abridged), is a fluent, to avoid the tedium and meaningless narrative. (the author's work ethic ~ la la la to)
I do not fabricate a bizarre and fascinating story (555, white read so many books hh), I can only as far as possible a comprehensive description and state in the world to the manufacture of novel techniques and state in science and technology must be NB but NB to what extent is it? five other alliance race is what ? war?
I prefer to own point of view in his article described, such as preaching, readers Paizhuan such, this may make the novel the loss of reading pleasure (a reader: You wrote the novel?), but after all, I write these things not in order published, with the nature in order to
split line the ornate regression -
last, you circle the Lord said: Let this circle, different style of fiction, so I issued an apology over. you help top posts, go to the Plaza, Shen fine, I am very grateful to the Top seems you do not have my level of how their own heart or several of these novels is only through mutual The association is only interesting to separate out, and really worth nothing and will give other people access to the circle to create the illusion that the this lap mainstream is this the only technology theory and CD details on the science and engineering works, may cause some trouble. ?
welcome to your continued comments on my new novel ~ did not start taking advantage of Kaoyan remedial classes, I have to hurry to catch a few out ~ la ~ set on the details of the entire world, I will own blog posted step by step, but that are not novel, so I will not paste it into the ultra-long-distance communications had been considered impossible, but the original really instant messaging can exceed the speed of light, perhaps the future of mankind can really travels to the Galaxy,
today for the first time and last time in the circle to talk about my physics)
: talk from the point of view of line -
body start.
, I have said, would like to use a separate set of short stories, to describe an area of ​​about a thousand years after the world from a different perspective, to see human beings at that time played role.
write a thing of the past, the term have not occurred, how to design management and Denger Empire to arrange for them to Sike a; arranged for up to thousands of light years of civilization in the Orion spiral arm distribution; arrangements and state in the six race enjoyable for the coexistence with hh
Unfortunately, after all, just an illogical fantasy, to build a novel as to build a set of novel and then to describe a world that is impossible from a scientific perspective, I can give you a few flawed, hard to pole:
For example, According to the theory of relativity, measuring the absolute time in the universe will become impossible, even in such a small range of the solar system, the sun's passage of time a far cry from the speed and the speed of Pluto near (Simply put, in near the massive object, time will slow down), across thousands of light years away republics, even the uniform time can not measure, how to achieve reunification?
Second, I bought a ticket! from the Earth to the capital of Anda, this distance is not too far, just 300 light-years a little more, then, how do I go? at least in the context of existing physics, warp space is impossible, because we can not create can pass through the wormhole, the wormhole is too small, the tidal forces will spaceship tore; wormhole would open the big points, but the safe size is more than one light-years hh I ask to be how much energy to open such a large insect hole? countries not to engage in production and construction it? if the passage between the various planets are hard to such a degree, also rational country?
third say the environment, in order to truly achieve the , we see that the planets are arranged on multiple ethnically mixed, however, it is most unlikely twist my head down I do not believe that the survival of the race happen to have six different planets evolved environment will be very close to the air we breathe, the oxygen of the what proportion? can even wear oxygen masks or air filters, other: light how strong? how atmospheric pressure? gravity it? these means are moved to the alien is basically funny.
fourth, the most unlikely: If the above can also be said that the existing technology or theoretical level is not enough, you can find the solution in the future, then I fear that this is no solution in mm political consider human enough to pull in just a few hundreds of years to give up national boundaries, not to mention aliens form a coalition (as far as possible near to this goal, I arranged for a world war in the early 22 century, so in one fell swoop more: to solve the population pressure to resolve the conflict between some ethnic solve the problem of global harmonization of hh) on Earth, whatever the outcome, we still the same race, but, on aliens? everyone's way of thinking, physical structure, culture, differences of faith too much too much hh
Therefore, this group of novels in the final analysis only an unreasonable universe hypothetical, but I am willing to imagine, imagine that a boundless stretch of brilliant Galaxy , process Jiang words fire their hard work, although those who should never can become a reality hh
that to split line The -
then talk about, ~
me from the perspective of on the readers, is an author. in my novel, I do not ask all the details are authentic (because I do not have enough experience), but I ask all details of the significance of its existence, such as interview to avoid the tedium and meaningless narrative (the author's work ethic ~ la la la) (555, white to see so many books hh)
I do not will make up bizarre but compelling story, I can only try to comprehensive description and state in the world to create new techniques and state in science and technology must be NB but NB to what extent is it? five other alliance race what? war is?
I like in the article to describe their point of view, such as preaching, readers Paizhuan such as this may cause the novel to lose a certain amount of pleasure of reading (a reader: You write that novel?), but after I wrote these things is not published with the nature in order to
split the line gorgeous reunification -
the last, you circle the Lord said: Let this circle, you need a different style of fiction, so I issued an apology over. you to help the top posts, go to the Plaza, Shen fine, I am very grateful, but the Top seems to be no. how my level of his thoughts, or several of these novels was interesting only interrelated, separate out, and really worth nothing and will give other people access to the circle create a false impression, that this circle of the mainstream of this CD technology theory and the only details on the science and engineering works may cause some trouble. ;-top article of the total is the kind of aesthetic, people are willing to taste of, Seiitsu refined article holding the coffee slowly, without the me of this?
to welcome you all to continue to work on my new novel comments ~ take advantage of Kaoyan remedial classes did not start, I want to quickly catch a few out ~ la ~ on the set of the details of the entire world, I will gradually in his blog posted, but who is not a novel, so do not paste to the have immediate means of communication that can exceed the speed of light may be humanity really travels to the Galaxy, however, may have to wait until the Chinese team won the World Cup when the hh I do not see the ~
b9c5dfs90j
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box