MAYOR MIKE THE BUTT OF MORE HIGH JINKS

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

MAYOR MIKE THE BUTT OF MORE HIGH JINKS

Postby justus608 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:05 pm

The only thing that could possibly stop radio hosts from churning comedy bits out of the Mayor Bloomberg marijuana news is that it's almost too easy a target. For those who were stoned and missed the story, the National Organization for Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) announced Monday that the mayor will be the poster boy in its new media campaign. Last year, when Bloomberg was running for mayor tiffany rings, a New York magazine reporter asked if he had ever smoked marijuana. "You bet I did," he replied. "And I enjoyed it." Now that he's actually mayor and has to be more of a grownup, Bloomberg sounds a little sheepish about saying that. Too late. The responses continue this morning on WKTU (103.5 FM), as Baltazar and Goumba Johnny break out Mayor Bluntberg singing Afroman's "Because I Got High": "I was gonna run New York, But I got high. I even ate some shrimp and pork moncler maya jacket, Because I got high. Spent 74 million bucks, Because I got high. Letterman's on my --- Because I got high. It was just a little grass tiffany jewelry, So I got high. I'm flying to Jamaica every weekend And you know why Because I got high?" ESPN GETS ITS OWN GUY: Kevin Graham has been named program director of WEVD (ESPN Radio, 1050 AM), effective May 6. Graham, a former morning-show host and sports reporter, spent the last 18 months as program director of ESPN's outlet in Pittsburgh. Since ESPN Radio came on the air in New York, Phil Boyce, the program director of Disney sister station WABC (770 AM), has been doubling up as interim program director at WEVD. Having only one station to program should give Boyce time to work on his keynote address for the New Media Seminar here May 18. AROUND THE DIAL: Daniel Schorr of National Public Radio receives the Edward R. Murrow lifetime achievement award today at the annual Murrow Symposium in Washington. ? Suzzy and Maggie Roche are guests today with Leonard Lopate at noon on WNYC (820 AM, 93.9 FM). They will be playing music from their new CD of prayers, "Zero Church," Friday through Sunday evenings at St. Ann's Church in Brooklyn.

MAYOR'S FREDDY FURY. Sez Ferrer did nothing about

'MOB' COP'S HER DADDY DEAREST. Daughter jets in to

MEDICINE CHESTMetrocream
justus608
Professional Bike Rider

Return to Penalty Box