I love the set up of this film

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Postby Theresa » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 pm

The plot line is simple. Vandal Savage has decided that he is going to take over the world by putting the Justice League out of commision, if not permamnently, for a very long time. How exactly would you take The Batman - The Complete Animated Series, Wonder Woman, Flash and the others all at one time? Of course Batman would know. He has created contingency plans to take down all current and past Justice League members just in case any of them would go rogue. Who will step up to save the League and will there be enough time to stop Savage’s plan of attack?I love the set up of this The Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset film. Batman is an outsider and will never trust anyone outside of a select few. That fact is particularly showcased here when the League discovers that Batman’s plans are working against them all. The story also gives a little bit for every fan of a particular character. though not much. I feel this is both a positive and a negative. Yes, we do get each member and one of their enemies in a fight, but it is not enough for any one character. I know plenty on Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. But my knowledge on Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern’s villains are just not there, and this film does not help me learn any more on those characters. They are only there to provide an obstacle for our The Closer Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset.The voice acting is always one of the best parts on any Bruce Timm production. Andrea Romano has nailed these characters perfectly. This time she brought back all of our favorite voices from the animated tv series. The only switch in Nathan Fillion in as Hal Jordan/ Green Lantern, which was a highlight for me.
CSI Miami Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Dexter Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Theresa
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box