So what happens to cause the memory lost?

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Postby Theresa » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Leo and Paige are madly in love Northern Exposure Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset. They're married and pursuing their passions in downtown Chicago. Leo runs a recording studio, and Paige has given up law school for art school - and is now a sculptor. On their way home one night, they're rammed from behind and thrust through an intersection and into a telephone pole. Paige wasn't wearing her seat belt. When she wakes later in the hospital, she doesn't remember Leo. In fact she doesn't really remember much past high school. She still thinks she's with her ex, Jeremy . Between parents who don't want her to remember the last few years and Leo who wants so badly for her to remember that she's in love with him - Paige finds herself in a pretty overwhelming position. Does she even want to remember? It's such a heartwarming film with a strong script and great talent. I've said it million times before, but I'll say it again - there is not a more adorable actress in all of Hollywood. All it takes is one smile from Rachel McAdams before you completely fall for her. She's perfect in roles like this for that very reason. Girls want to be her best friend, and guys want to date her. And Channing Tatum isn't too shabby to look at either... He made millions of girls fall in love with him in Nicholas Sparks' book-turned-movie Dear John, and he has no issue making us swoon for him all over again in this flick.Sam Neil and Jessica Lange also guest star, both bringing tremedous yet subtle talent to their roles. I was also plesantly surprised to see Scott Speedman. As a huge Married With Children Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset fan back in the day (though I was a Noel fan... not a Ben fan), it's always good to see some of our favorite WB'ers still getting work. Honestly, I'm surprised we haven't seen Speedman in some larger roles. He's talented and incredibly attractive. We simply need more of him on the big and small screen.
True Blood Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset
Theresa
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box