police station.

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

police station.

Postby dr2fs1z760l » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 pm

the results of a false alarm. A fruit lies alarm situation ,lunette de soleil prada, which should be detained , but the pregnancy is only an oral warning .
my boyfriend five men and a woman hit was forcibly detained ,lunette de soleil pas cher, I can not find him ,lunette de soleil, the police quickly to help me ,lunettes de soleil! police station.
Alarm , Xinglin the police take immediate action , more than ten hours Mopai ,lunette de soleil ray ban, Mr. Hong has finally found in Xinglin a district were sleeping at this time has been 21:00 . According to the account of Mr. Hong ,lunette de soleil pas cher, the woman is his girlfriend, the Internet after the early morning of that day ,over 30 years of ageIt was learned that the scene Chenggong in Yunnan Radio and TV University campus student housing , is currently a large number of ground floor has been blocked by the police . Hostages were abducted in this building houses 644 rooms.,lunette de soleil ray ban, he came to the girlfriend's house . A fruit said they have been beaten,lunettes armani, detained regarding Mr. Hong confused.
in the end how is it? Asked by the police , it was the fault of attracted A fruit full of suspicion . The day to see her boyfriend with a woman left,Non-governmental organizations have criticized the primary language textbooks false tampering with cIt was learned that the scene Chenggong in Yunnan Radio and TV University campus student housing , is currently a large number of ground floor has been blocked by the police . Hostages were abducted in this building houses 644 rooms.,lunette de soleil,wife of proportionality.It was learned that the scene Chenggong in Yunnan Radio and TV University campus student housing , is currently a large number of ground floor has been blocked by the police . Hostages were abducted in this building houses 644 rooms., A fruit vinegar altar is a large turn will lie alarm situation ,lunettes de soleil, staged this farce .
dr2fs1z760l
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box