Tory Burch Audra Wallet Bag Bliss

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Tory Burch Audra Wallet Bag Bliss

Postby bretiling3o8 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:07 am

Sample Sales Celebrity Style Monthly Giveaway
Quick Browse
,Tory Burch flip-flop sandal black silver sale,tory burch flip flops sale 80% off
I’m so glad that the big handbag trend is over,Tory Burch Pump! I guess I’m just such a minimal bag person, don’t really need to carry everything with me while out and about running errands or grabbing drinks with friends. A gorgeous continental wallet is all that I really need. One of my favorites is Tory Burch’s Audra. It’s sleek and simple and topped off with Tory Burch’s signature charm detail, which I absolutely love.
This entry was posted on Friday,Tory Burch Flip Flops On Sale, Cheap Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale Online, May 6th, 2011 at 4:15 pm and is filed under Accessories & Designer Leather Goods, Bag Trend Alert, Clutch Evening Bags, Handbags, Tory Burch Handbags & Purses. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response,Coach Purses Coach Purse Coach Handbags, or trackback from your own site.
Available in classic (can’t go wrong) Black, Poppy Red and (my favorite color) Almond.
Featured on Bag Bliss

Thoughts of Tory’s Audra?
You can find the Tory Burch Audra retailing for $195 at ShopBop
The only problem that I have with continental wallets is that most of the time they come with so many card slots – this one comes with 10. It’s insane, who has that many cards? I only carry 4 cards with me, max – ID, health insurance card, and two bank debit cards. Not really any need for so many slots. Of course I could always go for a smaller wallet, but I don’t like the look of those. I love the long clutch-like continental style.
bretiling3o8
How do you post a pic?

Return to Penalty Box