Cat rides on roof of news truck

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Cat rides on roof of news truck

Postby justus608 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:48 pm

NEW YORK Abercrombie & Fitch wholesale, April 2 (UPI) -- A New York state TV station said it had to call emergency responders after a stray cat became stuck inside the satellite dish base of a news truck.
The WCBS-TV cheap Abercrombie and Fitch clothing, New York køb canada goose, news crew said they were driving to Nassau County Police headquarters for a news conference when other motorists pointed out that a cat was wedged under the satellite dish www.canadagoosejakkeparka.dk, WCBS reported Thursday.
"When you guys came in to our press conference we thought it was an April Fool's joke canada goose dam, so we didn't take it seriously at first. But then all of a sudden you were insistent that there was a cat stuck in the truck so we immediately called our emergency service responders Canada goose jacka," Detective Sgt. Anthony Repalone said after the incident.
An emergency services unit arrived at the scene and freed the animal by dismantling a panel on the satellite dish. The cat was adopted on the spot by CBS radio reporter Sophia Hall.
"I am a cat lover Canada goose, I have to bring him home www.jackorcanadagooses.com," she said. "I already have two others at home. I couldn't pass up this opportunity Cheap Abercrombie & Fitch!"

Arrests made in protection money operation

Adviser resigns over high school sex story

Canada minister lobbies for condemned man
justus608
Professional Bike Rider

Return to Penalty Box