Feast

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Feast

Postby mgjdama198 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Feast!
Thanksgiving is upon us, so we’re keeping this week’s update small. With so many Dota 2 tournaments cropping up lately we’ve been spending some time expanding our tournament features. Our latest update brings the first of these, adding save/load functionality to private games. Every minute a new save file is automatically created. This happens in the background so you won’t notice it. The lobby leader will be able to load any of the saved games from the Game Setup option when creating a new lobby.
Tomorrow marks the start of Dreamhack, one of the biggest LAN events in the world. Their Dota 2 tournament includes both local and international teams, and should make for some exciting games to watch. You can find more information and coverage over at Dreamhack’s website or Gosugamers.net.
mgjdama198
Not Banned Yet

good option in this winter, and you will love it

Postby ugg684 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:54 pm

hey I am to this forum bailey button triplet ugg boots|ugg classic|ugg boots australia

comes to hairstyles.After all, most guys I know go to their local Super Cuts once every 6-8 weeks; and usually get serviced by a different stylist every time.On the other end, women will diligently go their favorite hair stylist once a week, no matter what.Well, things have changed, and guys are giving a little more thought to their hair these days.They used to say that a womans hair was her crown and glory.I think the same goes for guys as well.One of the more popular hairstyles for guys these days is the Faux Hawk.An updatedversion of the old school 80′s Mohawk.The Faux Hawk is still edgy, but can also be rocked with a tailored suit and even to the office and boardroom meeting, if groomed correctly.International soccer star, David Beckhams Faux Hawk is a perfect example of the perfectly groomed hair style for men.Today faux hawk is a spiky haircut, with tapered s.
The Christian Dior clothing has been in style even since the 1950s.Over here, the durability factor is sealed.Whether you buy an Italian, Swiss, German or any other watch, you want to get more than enough value for your money.After all, a watch serves more than one purpose.As fashion evolves, horology has not been left behind and today we have the most amazing watches that can help you to make a fashion statement from.

ugg bailey button boots|ugg outlet store|ugg care kit
ugg684
Not Banned Yet

good option in this winter, and you will love it

Postby uggsoutlete5 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:08 pm

hello I am to this forum ugg bailey button boots|ugg classic|ugg boots uk sale

lf-confidence.A perfume that radiates confidence and power, the Escada Magnetism for Men is so charming that it will attract women anywhere you go.For me, Red Passion is a lifestyle full of vitality and confidence, the expression of feelings and emotions.I live my life with passion and I am passionate of my work.I like to be permanently active.For these reasons I joined the Campari team, who, like me, is dynamic, passionate and cosmopolitan.;, said Olga Kurylenko.[nggallery id=9]
d is repeated in smaller or larger intervals of time and the long skirt seems to be no exception.Of course now we cannot speak of emancipation or about conservative ideas,Long Skirts For Womenrather talk about what message this piece of clothing sends.And after a 2009 and a 2010 in which the crisis was felt in all career fields, including fashion, and collections were more sober and affordable than ever, the industry return was marked by an explosion of color and especially of femininity.In the past few seasons we have seen a lot of lace, wee transparent cutouts, nude tones and delicate fabrics.Probably the long skirt was intended to be above all a kind of statement of femininity, in the simplest way possible.With.

ugg bailey button|ugg website|ugg classic
uggsoutlete5
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box