Lindsay Lohan expected at county morgue at 8 a.m.

If you cant post anywhere else, you can post here.

Moderators: lugnutz, SHAQ

Lindsay Lohan expected at county morgue at 8 a.m.

Postby Cecil20891 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 am

The question of the day Friday at the county's coroner's office was whether actress Lindsay Lohan would show up on time at the morgue to serve her community-service sentence.
The actress was scheduled to arrive at 8 a.m. for orientation -– and several radio and TV crews and members of the paparazzi were anxiously awaiting her arrival.
On Thursday, she arrived in her Porsche Panamera 40 minutes late at a back entrance to the facility. She was ultimately turned away and considered a no-show because prompt arrival is mandatory Cheap true religion, coroner's officials said.
Lohan tweeted an apology: " With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy cheap true religion jeans!!!! Also discount true religion, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of caused to those at the Coroner's office. Won't happen again, now I know where to go Cheap true religion! Thank you for your help."
Lohan is in trouble with Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner, who earlier this week ordered her handcuffed and jailed after she violated terms of her probation in her misdemeanor shoplifting case by failing to attend community service at the Downtown Women's Center. She had missed nine appointments, prompting the judge to scold her for deliberately blowing off the required 360 hours. She has completed only 21 of the hours.
She now must work 120 hours at the morgue discount true religion, serving two eight-hour shifts a week.
ALSO:
Two people detained after tagger shoots at LAPD officers
End of the world 2011: Today is the day cheap true religion, Christian group says
California earthquake: Temblor caused some damage near epicenter
-- Richard Winton
Photo: Lindsay Lohan is led away in handcuffs on Wednesday. Credit: Mark Boster / Los Angeles TimesTopics related articles:

L.A. County launches new campaign against sexually

L.A. County supervisors plan vote on letter grades

Man found dead on street in Santa Ana
Cecil20891
Not Banned Yet

Return to Penalty Box