NBA Playoffs 2012

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: NBA Playoffs 2012

Postby TeeDub » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:09 pm

so does Paul Pierce's title get tarnished because he couldn't win it until K-G and Ray come to the Celts?
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby rearadmiral » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:07 pm

TeeDub wrote:so does Paul Pierce's title get tarnished because he couldn't win it until K-G and Ray come to the Celts?

Ha. No shit.

"LeBron needed Wade and Bosh" is the dumbest argument.

Every player that won had surrounding talent.

Magic had fucking Kareem and Worthy (among many others).

Bird had Parish, McHale, DJ.

Jordan had Pippen, Grant, and others.

People just fucking hate the guy.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby DC » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Pretty cool vid of Howard and Rose during celebration for you fab five fans..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TNPIWKmDo#!
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby B Luc » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am

rearadmiral wrote:
TeeDub wrote:so does Paul Pierce's title get tarnished because he couldn't win it until K-G and Ray come to the Celts?

People just fucking hate the guy.

Bingo. Can't take away from his on court talents. But the dude is a douche...IMHO.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 am

He certainly erased all doubts and his single handed destruction of the Celtics in Game 6 at Boston, in an elimination game in THE biggest game of the year for the Heat, was pretty fucking impressive. He is still an asshole. A talented asshole but still an asshole.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Mr. X » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 am

DC wrote:which part man?

That Bonds was/is a bad guy?

That Bonds was a cheat?

Or that Lebron get more hate then him?

Only one up for discussion is third one right?

whoops bad quoting job there. Just the third one. IMO Bonds is more universally loathed than LeBron. I don't think Lebron's a bad dude, he just got crucified for his clumsy handing of the decision. Bonds is rotten to the core.
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Mr. X » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:02 pm

DC wrote:Pretty cool vid of Howard and Rose during celebration for you fab five fans..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TNPIWKmDo#!

Congrats to Juwan Howard. After 2 decades somebody from the Fab Five finally won something.
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby jtk4 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Nice job by the heat, LBJ finally got some help and IMO should win at least the next 2. I think they should keep the team together as Bosh played well when he came back. Battier was unconscious and I was surprised anytime he missed. I think Allen would be a great fit there for next year coming off the bench, I hope the Boston faithful give him his due when he comes back in a heat uni. Knowing the clowns in this town he will probably get boo'd.

Congrats to DC for cheering for a winner.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 am

jtk4 wrote:Nice job by the heat, LBJ finally got some help and IMO should win at least the next 2. I think they should keep the team together as Bosh played well when he came back. Battier was unconscious and I was surprised anytime he missed. I think Allen would be a great fit there for next year coming off the bench, I hope the Boston faithful give him his due when he comes back in a heat uni. Knowing the clowns in this town he will probably get boo'd.

Congrats to DC for cheering for a winner.

Thanks man! Yeah Ray Ray would be perfect fit as backup 2 to wade .. I expect Wade to get plenty of rest during regular season so there could be some nice minutes and def open looks for Allen in Sobe. Heat really don't have anyone like him as Battier, Miller, Jones cannnot get their shot off as quick as Allen. Do not want steve nash even if he agreed to mini exception.. Heat just finally figured out their o and nash needs to have o run through him while heat need it to run through lebron.. would be like starting all over again . If Kaman wants to come for 3 mill though i'm all in .. he is not great but better then what Heat have now in the middle. Will be interesting if they keep lineup that won them title with Bosh at 5 and LBJ at the 4. My guess is we see it at times during end of games but having lebron play 4 whole season could def wear him down. I think Heat win 1 of the next 2 titles with okc taking the other.. With Rose out till who knows and deng traded or out to dec it should be Boston and Indy battling for that 2 seed if KG comes back. East is real open after miami so teams like ATL and Knicks need to take advantage of bulls injuries.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Previous

Return to General Sports