Big East Tourney

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Big East Tourney

Postby mcm » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Never been....never been to MSG for that matter. Looking to go Thurs night and Friday night and possibly the Finals depending on the match-up. Anyone have luck buying tickets on the street from losing teams fans? How bad are the 400 level seats?
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

Re: Big East Tourney

Postby Mr. X » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 pm

your best bet for tickets from fans is the bars and the hotels. For the Friday night semi-finals the price depends on whose playing. If both cuse and uconn are there the prices will be high. the 400 level seats aren't that bad.
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby UconnBuckeye » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Pretty much what X said is spot on. Sat in the 400's before and it was fine. Last year after Cuse and ND got knocked out on Friday night I know people who got into Saturdays title game for 40 bucks.
Boise St. = THE SUCK
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master

Postby mcm » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Anyone know if they re-seed after the Tuesday night games? Trying to figure out if its possible for UConn to play Syracuse in the noon game on Thursday. As of right now I'm going to the games Thursday night and Friday night. Sat night is up in the air. Depends on the match-up I guess.
mcm
Title Town

Postby K-G » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm

lugnutz wrote:See as I have explained before I never had to take English in high school or college....others did it for me. So I my writing skills are lacking.
K-G
PostDemPixls

Postby mcm » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

So UConn wins Weds night its Cuse-UConn noon thursday. Fuck I wish I was going to the day time session instead. I don't think there's any way I can make it work that I would be able to go to both.
mcm
Title Town

Return to General Sports