College Football 2011

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: College Football 2011

Postby B Luc » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Section 40 wrote:Hotheaded? Maybe.
Pedophiles do that to me.

Weird, I have that same problem.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby MCA » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 pm

you retards keep talking like I'm ok with this scandal.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:30 pm

ohio st. figures this would be quiet time to announce another serious charge and penalty

http://www.buckeyextra.com/content/stor ... -ncaa.html

coach urban meyer would be smart to avoid both these troubled programs..
Last edited by DC on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:40 pm

a GA has no power in a program .. He reported it to the ultimate power maker in state college and nothing was done.. I think he should leave the program but it was not the GA who allowed for the coach to remain on campus grounds and around children.. its real easy to say you would do something but without being in that situation you don't know. Remember school police did nothing after being informed of one incident.. After listening to the local media last night you sure they would dig into that story? Even if he just told Paterno there was "fondling and horseplay going on, a nude 55-57 year old guy should not be fondling a 10 year old . Yet everyone WHO DID HAVE POWER at penn st saw that as not serious?

Also don't be so naive to think in these small college towns (unlike pro sports cities) that everyone from the cops to the mayor and local media wont protect the program.. I can totally understand MCA point which actually has a bit of reflection as oppossed to the barbarian kill everyone approach which the mob loves but does not take into effect the nuances of the situation in state college. Yet in the era of who yells loudest we live in, yall are killing MCA even though he agrees on the severity of the incident and how wrong it was.
Last edited by DC on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby AY » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 pm

pretty much what ^^^^ said
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby UconnBuckeye » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:09 pm

DC wrote:ohio st. figures this would be quiet time to announce another serious charge and penalty

yeah losing a grand total of five scholarships is real trouble. :roll:

I highly doubt they even get a bowl ban. Only thing this puts in serious doubt is my guess on the date of when UM becomes head coach.
Boise St. = THE SUCK
UconnBuckeye
Alt-Tab Master

Postby DC » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:04 pm

UconnBuckeye wrote:
DC wrote:ohio st. figures this would be quiet time to announce another serious charge and penalty

yeah losing a grand total of five scholarships is real trouble. :roll:

I highly doubt they even get a bowl ban. Only thing this puts in serious doubt is my guess on the date of when UM becomes head coach.

i recall you being all excited there was no failure to monitor ala usc earlier on.. well now there is .. the 5 scholarship reduction is what gee is doing to be pro active they could ask for more..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby AY » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Urban has only been off a year. He wanted time off and one year isn't enough. His name will be associated with tOSU and PSU, but both have their troubles and Urban doesn't like stress. Instead, he'll continue to relax, work at ESPN, and either wait for Brian Kelly to implode at Notre Dame or wait for Mack Brown to finally wear out his welcome in Texas. He'll coach again in 2014.

or maybe not
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
AY

Postby midd » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 am

sandusky retired in 1999, so when McQueary saw him in 2002 he was no longer the coach in waiting or the #2 in the place of employment. just a creepo that hung out in the weight room and football offices.
midd
PostDemPixls

Postby Mr. X » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Section 40 wrote:This guy McQueary, who is currently on the Penn State coaching staff, saw Sandusky sexually assaulting a young boy in 2002 and did nothing. How he could go to work with this guy after what he saw is beyond comprehension. He reported it to Paterno, end of story from his stand point, which is complete bullshit. How many lives were ruined because McQueary did nothing?

On the subject of McQueary, I quote 80's movie legend Buddy Revell: "You're the biggest pussy I ever met in my life". If I saw that I'd have killed Sandusky with my bare hands.
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't understand how anybody could see a child being raped and just walk away. I don't care if he had his "dream job" or however MCA was trying to spin it. What if it was a little girl, would that have made a difference? How anybody can see that, back out of the room and do nothing to stop it? He should be fired immediately for being an idiot.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 am

He called his daddy! bwhahaha

Getting promoted the next year after reporting the incident sound fishy to any of you?
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby BS1 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:05 am

honestly, no one really knows how we would have handled the situation if they were in McQ's shoes...no one

I would LIKE to think I would have handled it differently than McQ....

oh and I love that MCA calls people unintelligent over an internet message board
It is what it is......
BS1

Postby Mr. X » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Here's what should have happened to Sandusky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxnfllk ... d%26aq%3Df
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby AY » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Everyone has been wanting to know if/when the NCAA will get involved. If it is true that Sandusky was recruiting for Penn State as recently as the Spring of 2011 that will get the NCAA to sniffing around the program.
AY

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports