College Football 2011

For all non-Boston, non-gambling sports chatter

Re: College Football 2011

Postby TeeDub » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:36 pm

MCA wrote:I'm not sure any of us really know what we would have done if we witnessed what McQuery did.

other than beat the shit out of him?? what? you see some guy diddling a kid in the shower and you don't know what you would do?
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby AY » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Who would have thought last Friday night when this started breaking that Joe Pa would be out by Wednesday? Amazing.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Section 40 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:49 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ycn-10399373
So, when McQueary entered that locker room like he had so many times before, there is no doubt that what he came upon would bewilder, frighten, and possibly confuse anybody of right mind who stumbled upon it. The following was taken directly from the grand jury report, and if you haven't read it, it's graphic in nature:
"As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard rhythmic, slapping sounds. He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both Victim 2 and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught."

Disagree MCA, I can assure you that the cops and an ambulance would have been called for Sandusky because I'm 100% sure that I wouldn't have walked away from that poor kid. Even after McQueary saw this he still kept his mouth shut for 9 years. He's a disgrace to humanity and calling him a coward is an insult to all cowards.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 am

As that assistant I know what I would have done 100% stopped it. As JoePa its tough to say not knowing how it was relayed to him, and with the thought that he is from a very old school and his instinct might have been to protect the university and his team. Not saying that is right but being told about something vs walking in on it happening are very different.
The sick thing is that monster probably got off harder knowing that someone caught him.....bullet to forehead!
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby MCA » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:20 pm

You guys need to keep in mind he was a Grad Assistant. early 20's...opportunity of a lifetime to get a GA job at Penn St. Sees at the time the head coach in waiting doing that. Knows that if he says anything his career as a coach is over. ANYWHERE.

I really don't think you guys at 23 would beat up the #2 guy in your place of employment.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Nice to know McQueary put his career interests ahead of the safety and well being of a 10 year old boy he saw getting fucked up the ass. And who knows how many kids Sandusky ruined after McQueary did nothing in 2002. I'll be the numbers are staggering. The kid being raped saw McQueary too, then watched him walk away.
Ultimately McQueary is going to get fired and he'll be ostrasized anyway, and deservedly so, for doing the WRONG thing.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm

McQueary = MCA

Stupidest shit ever said on this board including Lugz posts.

MCA you should let Sandusky babysit your kids so you can get an assistant job at Bama.

The fact that the first thing that would pop into you head when you see a little kid getting raped is "i won't get a coaching job anywhere if i stop it and call 911" makes you the biggest piece of shit in the world.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby MCA » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm

I've made that statement to actual intelligent people and it turned into an intelligent discussion about what seeing that would do ones psychie and what you'd actually do after you saw it, as the lowest man on the entire infrastructure's totem pole.

its certainly more in depth that your "i'd have beaten the living shit out of Jerry Sandusky" because I guarantee you you wouldn't have.

tballa empathizing with McQuery makes me the biggest piece of shit ever? over-react much?

Consider this: If Penn St took appropriate action McQuery would probably have been a hero in 2002. how can his same action at the time be completely dismissed just because Penn State failed to do what was right?
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:16 pm

MCA, Would your opinion of McQueary change if someone close to you had been assaulted post-2002 and you found out that assault (and countless others) could have been stopped but the witness didn't have the balls to do anything and in fact most likely saw Sandusky with other boys after the original assault was witnessed?

Putting your career interests ahead of the life of a little boy, how can that even be debated? Just because you couldn't/wouldn't be able to to do anything to stop the rape of a defenseless boy doesn't mean others wouldn't be capable of doing something to try and stop it. Some people freeze, some don't, McQueary had to time to think about it and still kept his mouth shut. Fuck him.
Last edited by Section 40 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:21 pm

MCA, I understand your point about the instant psychological affect seeing something like that might have. That being said, I 100% would rather dig ditches and clean toilets than have to know I could have stopped such a horror and did nothing.

Also, you dictating how someone else would react in such a situaton. Well yeah, you're definitely wrong there.

Carry on.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby lloyd christmas » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:15 pm

MCA wrote:You guys need to keep in mind he was a Grad Assistant. early 20's...opportunity of a lifetime to get a GA job at Penn St. Sees at the time the head coach in waiting doing that. Knows that if he says anything his career as a coach is over. ANYWHERE.

I really don't think you guys at 23 would beat up the #2 guy in your place of employment.

sadly he was 28 when he witnessed it
Tic-Tac, Sir?
lloyd christmas
Professional Bike Rider

Postby MCA » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Loyd I didn't know he was 28 at the time. Does change things to say the least.

You tough guys can go back to your visions of grand public executions. I'll stay in the real world and forget I ever tried to post in this shithole again. Beating the shit out of Jerry Sandusky isn't really the way to stop it either for the record.

Enjoy.
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 pm

The question still stands.

MCA, Would your opinion of McQueary change if someone close to you had been assaulted post-2002 and you found out that assault (and countless others) could have been stopped but the witness didn't have the balls to do anything and in fact most likely saw Sandusky with other boys after the original assault was witnessed?
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby MCA » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 pm

There are so many hypotheticals in that scenario that its moronic to have a strong opinion either way.
please provide ANY evidence that he "most likely saw Sandusky with other boys."

You guys are so hotheaded and idiotic you can't even read with comprehension.
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Hotheaded? Maybe.
Pedophiles do that to me.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-footba ... -last-week
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky worked out in the Penn State weight room last week, Yahoo! Sports’ Dan Wetzel reported.
According to Yahoo! sources, Sandusky was seen working out multiple times in the Lasch Football Building last week.

Perhaps I'm assuming too much but why would I assume that Sandusky would have ever stopped raping boys when he got away with it at every turn?
He was still on the Penn State campus as late as last week, McQueary still works there. Sandusky had his 2 Mile "Charity/pipeline to little boys" thing going, do the math. Why would I assume that anything would have changed, and that includes McQeary seeing Sandusky on campus with little boys.
Take your head out of the sand. Jesus Christ. Read the Grand Jury report that was posted and highlighted and tell me who is incapable of comprehending. You talk about having coversations with "actual intelligent people" yet complely ignore what has been going on because there is NO evidence. Please. The question still stands, answer it instead of dancing around it.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

PreviousNext

Return to General Sports