How Much Do You Tip On...

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: How Much Do You Tip On...

Postby longpolelax » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 pm

TeeDub wrote:
longpolelax wrote:In September, my buddy introduced me to his real estate agent who was way more aggressive.

Am I the asshole here? Like more than normal.

If he was still looking for houses for you since September then yes you're an ass.

Reading is fundamental. He wasn't looking for anything for me. I haven't talked to him since August.
longpolelax
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby tballa55 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:14 pm

How many shot's of patron did you pay for your house?

...and yeah i'd take an ad out in the local paper and print the email he sent you along with his info, but that's just me
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby TeeDub » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:15 pm

where would I have read that in your post? you didn't make it clear if you were still getting e-mails/calls from him.

but whatever.
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:15 pm

You're only kinda an asshole for not letting him know you were going with another agent because he hadn't produced anything that fit what you were looking for. Otherwise, I'd say no. Guaranteed it wasn't that hard for him to just add your name to his daily email list of properties. He wasn't goin hard in the paint like he should've been. Fuck him.

Also, you're a dummy for mixing personal life (buying a house) and work (using your bosses son as your agent).
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21 pm

TeeDub wrote:where would I have read that in your post? you didn't make it clear if you were still getting e-mails/calls from him.

but whatever.

Doesn't matter TeeDub, the concept of giving a tip to a fucking real estate agent, whether he found your house or not, is laughable.

lpl, that e-mail referencing a tip was his way of laying a guilt-trip on you (and to talk down to you like an asshole) and cry that he got nothing for his 'efforts'. Tell him find him a fucking house next time and he'll get his tip/commission. The majority of real estate agents are lying scumbags and no different than used car salesmen---not all, but a pretty good fucking percentage.

MS13 was right about using your boss's son. Now, you risk pissing off your boss if you rightfully tell his dick son to fuck off or take out the ad tballa suggested. Who the fuck is he to call your character into question? Only we can do that.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby Gammons » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:53 pm

What kind of RE agent can't find a home for you that fits all of your needs in this market? That guy couldn't sell a bucket of KFC to Ethiopians. Screw him. You should forward the email to your boss so he can get an idea what a pussy his son is!

Are you related to Friar17 ?
To: Gammons
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 pm
Subject: Waiting
Anytime you want to 1 on 1 Let me know. You R a FUKN CLOWN
Gammons
How do you post a pic?

Postby sam malone » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Has anyone had a real estate agent where they've actually said to themselves that they couldn't have done what they did? My realtor didn't even give me any comps when we made our offer, luckily with Trulia and the like you can do all that yourself. The extent of what she did was set up times to see houses. All that for 2.5% or whatever. The selling agent was just there for the ride. Took him days to get back on any questions because they had to be relayed back to the seller. It was like he never even set foot in the house.
sam malone
Serious Stoolie

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 pm

I thought about trying to sell my condo on my own. Quickly did a 180 because of the daunting paperwork, research, etc. I'd be in for. I don't believe it's very recommended either. One of those things I just leave to the so-called experts and let them get their cut.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby TeeDub » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:13 pm

rearadmiral wrote:Doesn't matter TeeDub, the concept of giving a tip to a fucking real estate agent, whether he found your house or not, is laughable.

oh, I agree 100% but I could see how he would be upset if he was still actively looking for him ( which it doesn't appear he ever was)

rearadmiral wrote:Who the fuck is he to call your character into question? Only we can do that.

just like only Delta Tau's can talk to their pledges like that
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby mcm » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:46 pm

LPL if you haven't talked to the guy since August how'd he know you bought a house? His old man (your boss)?

He sounds like a whiny cunt.

And lol at Gammons line selling KFC to Ethiopians.
lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

Postby Spencer Pratt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

mcm wrote:LPL if you haven't talked to the guy since August how'd he know you bought a house? His old man (your boss)?

Gammons must live next to Ronnie B, he has used that line a few times.
Last edited by Spencer Pratt on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer Pratt
PostDemPixls

Postby KW » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Ronnie gave Gammons the idea for a weekly "random notes" column. They go way back.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:08 pm

They both have the same umpire buddies.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby longpolelax » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 pm

mcm wrote:LPL if you haven't talked to the guy since August how'd he know you bought a house? His old man (your boss)?

Ya. Have known his mother (my boss) for 7+ years. She's really like a mother to me too. She was ecstatic when I told her that I found the house - and I had also told her months earlier when I put in another offer that I wasn't working with her son anymore.
longpolelax
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby tballa55 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Bang his mom and email him pics.
tballa55
Title Town

PreviousNext

Return to Misc