Whitey

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: Whitey

Postby BS1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 am

I thought she plead guilty....I must have heard wrong.
It is what it is......
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby B Luc » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 am

I figured as much, didn't think her trial would start so quickly.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 am

So someone (BLuc?) please explain to me how this wench can appeal her conviction here.
She accepted the deal that the Govt offered and avoided trial and conviction by a jury.
By accepting the deal she still became a convicted felon I am assuming.
so she accepted the deal it and all of a sudden got 8 years instead of the 3 that she thought she would get and is now appealing?
What grounds does she have to appeal? Nobody had a gun to her head to make her accept the deal to begin with?
I would love to be the judge that laughs in her face when this "appeal" is heard.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 am

On March 14th the douchebag did plead guilty and yesterday she was sentenced. She didn't like the sentence and is now appealing that she admitted guilt....
a fucking joke if I ever heard one.

(CBS/AP) BOSTON - Reputed mobster James "Whitey" Bulger's girlfriend Catherine Greig has pleaded guilty to helping him evade capture during 16 years on the run.
As part of a deal with prosecutors, Greig pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges of conspiracy to harbor a fugitive, identity fraud and conspiracy to commit identity fraud.
Each of the three charges Greig pleaded guilty to carries a maximum sentence of five years, but prosecutors told families of people believed killed by Bulger that Greig could face less than three year in prison under federal sentencing guidelines
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Section 40 wrote:So someone (BLuc?) please explain to me how this wench can appeal her conviction here.
She accepted the deal that the Govt offered and avoided trial and conviction by a jury.
By accepting the deal she still became a convicted felon I am assuming.
so she accepted the deal it and all of a sudden got 8 years instead of the 3 that she thought she would get and is now appealing?
What grounds does she have to appeal? Nobody had a gun to her head to make her accept the deal to begin with?
I would love to be the judge that laughs in her face when this "appeal" is heard.

Short/Easy answer...she didn't get due process...no "trial by a jury of her peers."

I'm guessing the 8 years came from the bench and wasn't part of her deal with the government. If you agree to a deal with the government, and you get a lot more time than you were lead to believe, you can appeal that conviction. Prosecutor can't guarantee how much time you'll do. A judge may, but is by no means required to, follow the recommendation of the prosecutor.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Awwwwwww, the cunt didn't get what she wanted... boooo fucking hoooo.....
I saw her lawyer on TV last night saying shit I've never heard a lawyer say before. She has no regrets, she'd do it again, it was worth it because she loves Bulger.. all sorts of vile shit. Then he had the balls to complain about the mean victim impact statements...
Either way, fuck her and her entire family.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:01 pm

She's a cunt. Fuck her. Appeals court is going to throw the case in her face.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:32 am

Section 40 wrote:Awwwwwww, the cunt didn't get what she wanted... boooo fucking hoooo.....
I saw her lawyer on TV last night saying shit I've never heard a lawyer say before. She has no regrets, she'd do it again, it was worth it because she loves Bulger.. all sorts of vile shit. Then he had the balls to complain about the mean victim impact statements...
Either way, fuck her and her entire family.

Kevin Reddington is the new Robert George.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Previous

Return to Misc