Osama

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: Osama

Postby cool_hand » Mon May 02, 2011 12:54 am

Obamamaniacs trying to take credit for this is hillarious.
cool_hand
Serious Stoolie

Postby B Luc » Mon May 02, 2011 1:11 am

Exactly who should take credit for it? If Obama gave the go ahead and he wasn't there, or it had gone horribly wrong, Obama would get the blame. So because he ok'd it when it wasn't a slam dunk op, he shouldn't be commended for making that decision?
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Mon May 02, 2011 1:22 am

Confirmation of a headshot
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Spencer Pratt » Mon May 02, 2011 1:27 am

Spencer Pratt
PostDemPixls

Postby cool_hand » Mon May 02, 2011 1:42 am

He was shot in the head by a member of the Special Forces - Navy SEALS. The mansion was outside the capitol next to a police station, hospital and college. It wasnt the result of any grand strategic decsion. It was just intel gathering.

Its on Google Maps already

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/a ... le/238116/

If Obama was responsible for this fine, then he can take responsibilty for this:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Afg ... d=13274369

Remember the days that every time US soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan the media blamed it on Bush? Six soliders died a couple of weeks ago, hardly a peep. Nobody cares anymore. Free pass for Obama. Just like these fucking gas prices, real estate market, unemployment, debt, deficit, Libya, Deepwater Horizon, GITMO...

Bad News = Not Obama's fault
Good News = Obama's responsibility

Celebrate the CIA and the SEALS.
cool_hand
Serious Stoolie

Postby rearadmiral » Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 am

Kid, put a fucking sock in it and just enjoy what happened. Jesus fucking Christ.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Mon May 02, 2011 1:50 am

Brian wrote:I will always remember hearing about this from ESPN's Sunday night baseball broadcast.

I was at the US-Jamaica World Cup qualifier at Foxboro when word spread that we had started the bombing campaign in Afghanistan (that was an awesome day--the US won on a late goal then 5 minutes after the final whistle they showed on the scoreboard that Trinidad and Tobago had won on the road at Honduras, which was a HUGE upset, and clinched the US' spot in the World Cup with a game to spare)

cool_hand wrote:He was shot in the head by a member of the Special Forces - Navy SEALS. The mansion was outside the capitol next to a police station, hospital and college. It wasnt the result of any grand strategic decsion. It was just intel gathering.

Its on Google Maps already

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/a ... le/238116/

If Obama was responsible for this fine, then he can take responsibilty for this:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Afg ... d=13274369

Remember the days that every time US soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan the media blamed it on Bush? Six soliders died a couple of weeks ago, hardly a peep. Nobody cares anymore. Free pass for Obama. Just like these fucking gas prices, real estate market, unemployment, debt, deficit, Libya, Deepwater Horizon, GITMO...

Bad News = Not Obama's fault
Good News = Obama's responsibility

Celebrate the CIA and the SEALS.

I mostly agree w/ you and not going to vote for him, but he's the guy on top--we can give credit where credit is due.
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby M.S.83 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:14 am

rearadmiral wrote:Kid, put a fucking sock in it and just enjoy what happened. Jesus fucking Christ.

Cool Hand does make a valid point
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider

Postby DC » Mon May 02, 2011 2:36 am

rearadmiral wrote:Kid, put a fucking sock in it and just enjoy what happened. Jesus fucking Christ.

amen brother... not even 3 minutes had passed and one facebook friend was talking about 2012 election was over if reagan got credit for iran contra obama get credit for this.. while another ripped obama saying he delayed for political purposes..

its a sick country we live in when people can't just celebrate this as a win for america and the troops who have risked and lost their lives to help this day come..
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby M.S.83 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:00 am

It does reek of a political stunt. They should have announced it when it happened. I'm neither left nor right it just doesn't seem authentic to me. That being said great work by the CIA and millitary.
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Mon May 02, 2011 3:06 am

M.S.83 wrote:It does reek of a political stunt. They should have announced it when it happened. I'm neither left nor right it just doesn't seem authentic to me. That being said great work by the CIA and millitary.

It happened like 2 days ago, they waited because they had to do DNA testing to make 100% sure it was him.

MS83, I didn't know you were a commenter on philly.com:

Intelligence coup my a & &. This is Obama's "October Surprise" come early. Osama Bin Laden is a creation of British MI-6 and the CIA. They built him and his organization up to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan after the invasion in 1980, with financial help from the Saudi Royal Family. He's been a British Intelligence asset all along.
Somebody in the upper echelons of Olympus decided that they had to do something to save their Obama experiment, so they needed a wave of good feeling and euphoria (uptick in the approval polls) to rescue him, and prevent him from cracking up. They've known where he is for years. They picked now to blow his location and take him out for POLITICAL REASONS. Maybe this will take everyone's mind off of the collapse of the world financial system, and rally the markets up for a couple of days. In the meantime, the real architects of 9/11 are still out there.
— laser5

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trud ... 69417.html
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles

Postby M.S.83 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:12 am

You have your views I have mine im not trying to convert anyone im just a guy weighing in with his opinion. If it wasnt him would they have held a presser during the apprentice to let us know they sniped out some innocent dude who they thought was OBL. Thats how I look at it.
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider

Postby rearadmiral » Mon May 02, 2011 3:26 am

Awful nice of U.S. to bury him in accordance with Islamic law...What the fuck is up with that pussy-ass shit?
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby M.S.83 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:31 am

It was Prob part of the deal they made with the guy who gave him up.
M.S.83
Professional Bike Rider

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Mon May 02, 2011 4:49 am

rearadmiral wrote:Awful nice of U.S. to bury him in accordance with Islamic law...What the fuck is up with that pussy-ass shit?

I think that pretty much just means they didn't mutilate it or dump it in a vat of bacon grease.

The body got dumped at sea....wasn't there a scout for the San Jose Sharks on one of the planes on 9/11?? Guess that's poetic justice.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles

PreviousNext

Return to Misc