March Madness Party

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Re: March Madness Party

Postby One Up in Peabody » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:06 pm

The one from last year was deemed null and void by my team of attorneys because you were shitcanned and didn't know what you signed...
"You could shit your pants and probably still bag something out of there" - BLuc describing Blush in Vegas
One Up in Peabody
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Dr. Beeper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:18 pm

i may have been shitcanned, but at least i realize it was two years ago knucklehead. i play winchester enough, tell ur lawyers they can shove the contract up their @#%
Look Kids Big Bang Clock.. Parliament
Dr. Beeper
Serious Stoolie

Postby One Up in Peabody » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Knucklehead?? That's slander, sir. My lawyers will be in touch...
"You could shit your pants and probably still bag something out of there" - BLuc describing Blush in Vegas
One Up in Peabody
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby B Luc » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Beeper, I'll get you representation for a bottle of single barrel.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby One Up in Peabody » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Case dismissed...
One Up in Peabody
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby Dr. Beeper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 pm

thanks Bluc.. i think it's time to bring in the big guns! GET ME Jackie Chiles!!!
Dr. Beeper
Serious Stoolie

Postby Dr. Beeper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Dr. Beeper
Serious Stoolie

Postby Ronnie B » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Dr. Beeper wrote:i may have been shitcanned, but at least i realize it was two years ago knucklehead. i play winchester enough, tell ur lawyers they can shove the contract up their @#%

Salem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WInchester.
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby One Up in Peabody » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:28 am

Ronnie B = voice of reason
One Up in Peabody
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:43 am

lugnutz wrote:Fly out 13th for Tennessee come back to Boston Wednesday night.

<----IN

Lugz, if you're going to Nashville by any chance don't get shitfaced and jump into a van cab already half-filled with complete strangers at 2:30 am and loudly demand that the cabbie take everyone to a strip club. You might end up at a ghetto-ass place with metal detectors on the outskirts of town that Pac-Man was 350% a regular at when he played for the Titans and immediately get in another cab to leave after taking one look at the place. Not that my buddy and I did this on New Year's after the BC-Vanderbilt bowl game a few years back or anything.
Last edited by PhillyandBCEagles on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles

Postby TeeDub » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 am

how are you not dead?
TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 am

Well what the hell am I going to do on Monday night then?
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Mk » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 am

Chris Broussard wannabe
Mk
Title Town

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:39 pm

TeeDub wrote:how are you not dead?

Didn't make it clear I guess but we didn't actually go in. If we had, good chance I wouldn't be sitting here typing this.

Still it was a fitting end to a football season that involved:

-Getting shithoused at the Cleveland Embassy Suites free happy hour the day before the BC-Kent State game and subsequently getting kicked out of the Indians game for "loudly cursing and throwing things" at which point a cop advised us to "just go to a bar"

-Somehow deciding to go bowling immediately afterwards and inviting a homeless guy out with us

-Same buddy that went to the strip club with me in Nashville persistently hitting on the 16-year-old sister of a current NFL offensive lineman at the game in Cleveland (he was almost 25 and also was occasional poster Mazz's roommate at the time)

-Same guy trying to start a "Golden Flash-us" chant at the Elisha Cuthbert look alike from the Kent State (Golden Flashes) softball team who was on the sideline right in front of us at one point during the game waiting to get recognized on the field for something or other

-Same guy losing his phone the night before the BC-UNC game in Chapel Hill and sleeping in a random car because he couldn't find where we were parked and in his drunken state he thought the car was mine (we thought he'd left the bar with a girl). Didn't realize it wasn't until he woke up the next morning surrounded by people tailgating

-Another friend getting into a fight at UNC after picking fights with random people in Cleveland Circle after the Clemson game the weekend before (as in a group of 10 people all at once, I seriously have no idea how we didn't get our asses kicked)

-Accidentally taking my t-shirt off in 35-degree weather at Wake Forest and leaving it off because it seemed to give BC an instant boost of good luck. Found out later the ESPN color guy had commented on it after BC punched in the winning TD. Intentionally taking my shirt off in the 4th quarter of the Maryland game in much colder weather the next week and berating several friends including both the aforementioned guys into doing the same in hopes it would give BC a boost (it did)

-Strip club/car sleeping guy hooking up with some BC undergrad who was also there in an RV, falling asleep, and the rest of us waking up to a mass text around 10 the next morning "I'm in Maryland, they started driving while I was sleeping"
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles

Postby vtexposfan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Image it up.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

PreviousNext

Return to Misc