Thanksgiving

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Postby GodofThunder » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:39 pm

He doesn't open it, or look for it, but if it's sitting in a pile on the counter, he'll pick it up and check it out. And if it's something official or important looking, he'll ask my wife what it is.

It's not as bad as it sounds...he typically is just looking to help....like he was nosing around my basement a few years ago and we hadn't insulated the hot water pipes and needed a little update to the pink panther stuff around the perimeter.....and he did it all while I was at work one day. Went to Home Depot, bought everything, and tightened shit up.

But he goes over the line and it's a little weird. We do laugh about it, and as I mentioned a few weeks ago, his visits are always followed by some sympathy from the wife.....
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby Ronnie B » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm

GodofThunder wrote:He doesn't open it, or look for it, but if it's sitting in a pile on the counter, he'll pick it up and check it out. And if it's something official or important looking, he'll ask my wife what it is.

It's not as bad as it sounds...he typically is just looking to help....like he was nosing around my basement a few years ago and we hadn't insulated the hot water pipes and needed a little update to the pink panther stuff around the perimeter.....and he did it all while I was at work one day. Went to Home Depot, bought everything, and tightened shit up.

But he goes over the line and it's a little weird. We do laugh about it, and as I mentioned a few weeks ago, his visits are always followed by some sympathy from the wife.....

Grow a set and tell him to keep his comments and his hands to himself .
"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby GodofThunder » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Not worth it. He's an odd guy, but the good outweighs the bad.

I pick my spots.....nothing he does is remotely worth jeopardizing any "future considerations"...which will likely be substantial.
Last edited by GodofThunder on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:47 pm

GodofThunder wrote:Not worth it. He's an odd guy, but the good outweighs the bad.

I pick my spots.....nothing he does is remotely jeopardizing any "future considerations"...which will likely be substantial.

Smart move.

I get annoyed when mine says "you're gonna need to learn this" so I couldn't handle him going through my shit.

EDIT: But fixing shit in your basement is just shit that shouldn't be done without checking first. He had no idea what you might have been in the middle of.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby GodofThunder » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Agreed...it was strange.

Of course, I had no idea that anyone actually wrapped pipes like that in the first place, so it worked out well. I wonder what it's been saving me over the last few years?
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby tballa55 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:05 pm

-500 he rewired the whole house with hidden cameras and mics when he put in the new insulation.
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby GodofThunder » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Then he got himself quite a show last night. We watched "Dancing with the Stars" on DVR, then I put on my own special "Results Show".
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby MCA » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Sim » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm

yo NSFW bro
Sim
PostDemPixls

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 pm

GodofThunder wrote:Then he got himself quite a show last night. We watched "Dancing with the Stars" on DVR, then I put on my own special "Results Show".

Bristol Palin got you all hot 'n bothered?

Hysterical that she's probably gonna win that stupid thing. Never underestimate the power of the red states.
“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby GodofThunder » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Wife was pissed when she survived. That's the first time I've watched this year....and she was clearly 4th best to my trained eye.

Dirty Dancing chick has quite a body. If the wife wasn't home, I may have had "The Time of My Life" watching her dance.
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby midd » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

things just got pretty creepy.
midd
PostDemPixls

Postby rearadmiral » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 pm

We should call that the 'VTEX Record Scratch'.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby vtexposfan » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm

rearadmiral wrote:We should call that the 'VTEX Record Scratch'.

"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby Giggles » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!

PreviousNext

Return to Misc