Fold
45%

Total votes : 60

Postby TheKiecker » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Arent the wipes a bit chilly?
TheKiecker
Professional Bike Rider

Postby random internet username » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm

bluc thanks for asking. i try to avoid the public pew entirely. however i have no issue with the restaurant and bar poop assuming its in a multi stall restroom and the toilet paper is enclosed in a plaster paper shield. i tend to employ the clenched knee cringe and seal it up. i'm a fighter if you know what i mean. i will never leave a place for lack of comfort but i have also never been faced with a mary anns level pewp decision and if i was ever in a scenario of that extreme i would leave and head to dunkin donuts. my moto has always been when in doubt head to mcdonalds or somewhere equally as standardized.

barstool trivia enthusiasts should be comfortable using the bathroom downstairs at game on as it is a quality setup with urinals far removed from stalls ensuring a certain level of comfort.

for those interested and really that should mean for everyone i have walked into and immediately out of south stations bathroom stall something about that place makes me think crabs.
random internet username
Alt-Tab Master

Postby MCA » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:07 pm

I tend to side with giggles slightly on the "code" of making a noise to alert soembody that you're in a stall. I live by that code.

The owner of my company pewps with an agression I've never seen before. I was in the middle stall and he went to the stall closest to urinals. said hello to somebody that was pissing and immediately let loose when he got into the stall. Full fledged assault rifle type shit.

Obviously I sat there and played brick-breaker until he was long gone.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:08 pm

TheKiecker wrote:Arent the wipes a bit chilly?

I don't think so. some light moisture, but it comes in handy. think back to the day after your last big night of drinking and eating shitty food. now consider the comfort that would have added to your day.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby random internet username » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm

help me understand the baby wipe mentality. do you utilize regular toilet paper after using a wipe? i would assume there would be a small yet intollerable swamp assed aftermath almost like sweaty ass crack, no?
random internet username
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Mark, I agree that the public pew is an unfortunate event but sometimes can not be avoided. I worry about it less when i'm out drinking because i can walk home or to the office if it's that serious, but having worked at a bar in fanuiel hall, it has afforded me a privilege to the hotel bathroom. Also, the bathrooms in quincy market get cleaned between 1230 and 1 am on the weekends, for anyone in the need. you're welcome.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby MCA » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm

For the last few years, my version of "cleaning" the toilet has consisted basically of spitting on the bowl and wiping it with toilet paper.

That for some reason makes me feel like its clean.

Also be sure to clean the inside of the bowl where the little fella may hit if an aggressive wipe is necessary.

Also, I always remove my dress shirt.
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Giggles » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:11 pm

mark wrote:help me understand the baby wipe mentality. do you utilize regular toilet paper after using a wipe? i would assume there would be a small yet intollerable swamp assed aftermath almost like sweaty ass crack, no?

No no no no no- Baby Wipe Grande Finale.
Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby MCA » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm

This baby wipe discussion is going to force me to try a certain 2 year old's flushable wipes that are utilized due to recently gained potty training.

Oh and obviously a magazine is requested for every deuce....like her daddy.
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby random internet username » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm

mcadam do you always wear undershirts or are you occassionally doing your business shirtless? my feelings are that you should never trust a strip pewper.
random internet username
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm

mark wrote:help me understand the baby wipe mentality. do you utilize regular toilet paper after using a wipe? i would assume there would be a small yet intollerable swamp assed aftermath almost like sweaty ass crack, no?

Because i sweat a lot I powder regularly.. If i feel a baby wipe is needed I'll do my normal clean up, baby wipe, then a final once over to assure any lasting moisture is addressed and any hanger ons are eliminated. But this is usually at home or if i'm traveling via airplane for a while.
Last edited by B Luc on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:15 pm

McAdam wrote:For the last few years, my version of "cleaning" the toilet has consisted basically of spitting on the bowl and wiping it with toilet paper.

That for some reason makes me feel like its clean.

Also be sure to clean the inside of the bowl where the little fella may hit if an aggressive wipe is necessary.

Also, I always remove my dress shirt.

Public access comodes i use water and soap, and then dry it off. I'm wary about what can be on there. I agree on the inside of the lip of the toilet. that can be filthy.

If i'm removing my dress shirt it means i'm in trouble, along with anyone who follows me in.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby BS1 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:15 pm

McAdam wrote:I tend to side with giggles slightly on the "code" of making a noise to alert soembody that you're in a stall. I live by that code.

The owner of my company pewps with an agression I've never seen before. I was in the middle stall and he went to the stall closest to urinals. said hello to somebody that was pissing and immediately let loose when he got into the stall. Full fledged assault rifle type shit.

Obviously I sat there and played brick-breaker until he was long gone.

I have busted out laughing when someone in a stall next to me started an "assault rifle" shit

does anyone ever talk to the person in the stall next to you when you are pewpn'?
It is what it is......
BS1
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby MCA » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:15 pm

mark wrote:mcadam do you always wear undershirts or are you occassionally doing your business shirtless? my feelings are that you should never trust a strip pewper.

Always t-shirt under a dress shirt. ALWAYS.

If I have no undershirt, I'm wearing a golf shirt, and there's no reason to take it off.
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby random internet username » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 pm

so the baby wipe is like the cadillac of pewp and we are talking about at home comfort. or are you people always found with baby wipes on you? i've given the wipe a shot in the past but didnt find it comforting enough to stay with me.
random internet username
Alt-Tab Master

PreviousNext

Return to Misc