Blind Items

TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

Postby Boston » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:37 pm

1. "This foreign born star who made it big in a movie last year was contemplating a move to Los Angeles to be closer to more roles and opportunities. When she put down the cash on some real estate in a posh Beverly Hills neighborhood, this C list Actress (who really hasn't done anything but cameos lately) gave her a phone call that went something like this, 'We're sooo glad to hear you're moving here… but I should probably warn you that you'll be the only person in the neighborhood who isn't white, except for the help of course. You might be more comfortable somewhere else.'"

2. "She's got a new gig. And a new face to go along with it. Well, technically, it's not a new face. The plastic surgeon used pics of her from 10 years ago to put everything back where it once was. So unlike those who walk into a plastic surgeon's office and say "I want to look like [insert celebrity name here]!", she just wanted to look like her old self. It took two surgical procedures over the past 12 months (plus Botox and fillers), but everything is now done, and she actually looks great. A big bonus is that she can form some appropriate facial expressions when she's critical or unhappy. One minor glitch, however, is that she may be getting bunny lines when she smiles."

3. "Which ultra-ambitious TV-turned-film star blonde is at the forefront of plastic surgery innovation by trialling a new method of fat transfer breast augmentation? As obvious implants are starting to be considered déclassé, so young actresses are looking at ways to conceal they've had them done. A New York surgeon offers a win-win—he goes to town on the fat from the thighs and then injects it up top to give a subtle makeover!"

4. "This almost A list married with child/(ren) movie actress who really does not deserve to be even close to A list got drunk (her words) and ended up having sex with a married NBA player. It probably does not matter considering how many times her husband has cheated on our actress."
Boston
Title Town

Postby Giggles » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:11 pm

1. Image & Image
Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby mcm » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:13 pm

lugnutz wrote:Our talk was brief but she seems cool.
mcm
Title Town

Postby Giggles » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Born June 19, 1978 (age 32)
New Jersey, United States
Giggles

Postby Giggles » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:46 pm

3. Image
Giggles

Postby Boston » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:07 am

1. "You'll be delighted to hear that this celebrity is having just the easiest pregnancy ever! No morning sickness, no swollen feet, and lots of energy. It is truly amazing how much easier pregnancy is when you don't actually have to carry the baby. Anyone happen to catch her in a bathing suit this summer? Of course not. In other news, she has just upgraded to the largest size belly bump for the last trimester. It is big, and she's finding it uncomfortable to wear, so don't expect to see her out and about more than once or twice in the next few weeks."

2. "Members of this hit premium cable show cast were due at New York bar for an event for which they were being paid a lot of money. They were supposed to show up at 10pm, but kept fans waiting until 3am. Their excuse? They could not find the place. Uh huh."

3. "This A++ list movie actor from one of the top five grossing movies of all time was on the house phone in a hotel lobby when he was spotted by a fan. The fan waited patiently until the actor was done with a call and as the two crossed paths, the fan asked for a picture. The actor did not even acknowledge the presence of the fan and just walked right by."

4. "This recent Bachelorette reject was a popular fan favorite this past season. Popular enough, in fact, that he was on the short list to be the next Bachelor. Unfortunately, however, the guy screwed himself badly by hooking up with a big-mouthed rookie publicist who had delusions of importance. Said publicist had dreams of molding her client into the next Jake Pavelka, but then made the mistake of trashing a major gossip tabloid with A-list name recognition. As a direct result, the celeb rag declared war on the poor guy. Unfortunately, the ensuing bad blood proved to be far more of a headache than ABC decided the guy was worth. The result? Brad Womack."
Boston
Title Town

Postby SS » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

2 and 3 are jersey shore and leo dicaprio obv.
the long national nightmare is over.
SS
Title Town

Postby KW » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:01 pm

when did MTV become a premium channel? I'm going to go with True Blood for #2
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby Boston » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 pm

1. "This performer is getting her act together, but has not announced what she will be doing next. One possibility she is seriously considering is Broadway. Here's the lowdown: While she is not a great singer/dancer, she could certainly pull off a featured role in a musical. It would give her a good excuse to move to New York for a while. Her name in lights would draw the crowds. And a stint on Broadway with a rigorous rehearsal and performance schedule would demonstrate to others that she is serious about her craft and capable of a comeback. Sounds like she means business."

2. "This supposedly happily married B list actor on a very hit premium cable show sure has been spending a lot of time having sex with this former B list movie actress and now a strong C who has had some great roles in her past."
Boston
Title Town

Postby longpolelax » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Can I nominate this thread for Worst Thread of the Year?
longpolelax
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby TeeDub » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 pm

1=

TeeDub
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Giggles » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:56 pm

1. Image
Giggles

Postby Boston » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:00 pm

I love this photo and am quoting it

Giggles wrote:1. Image
Boston
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:02 pm

longpolelax wrote:Can I nominate this thread for Worst Thread of the Year?

get fucked
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:04 pm

2. Image
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment