Blind Items

TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

Postby GodofThunder » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:20 pm

tballa55 wrote:ofcourse they're real, they're on the internet

Oh, I didn't realize that's where they came from. You make a good point.

Carry on.
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby Boston » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 am

1. "From the delusional files, this former tweener/singer/actress has been in this space before when her story of being passed around between guys popped up. After a recent party where she serviced six guys, someone asked her why she kept doing it and she said it makes her happy and they are all helping her career. Uh huh."

2. "Despite chronic denials, the ugly habits of this young star are finally coming to light. What is still surprisingly quiet, though, is the role that one of the star's parents had in all this. A rather interesting case is currently being built against the parent for a variety of infractions including evidence tampering and possible drug charges."

3. "This male, openly gay B- pop singer has been doing everything he can to get a date with this former A list male singer who still has A+ name recognition. Even though the former A lister has been married to a woman, there have been rumors he is bi and the full on effort by our B- singer has been working."

4. "This aging, but still gorgeous C- list movie actress made a name for herself with one scene many years ago. The key is many years ago. Since then she has not done much acting until recently. It turns out that the head of a studio had a crush on our actress from that scene and offered her a role in a huge franchise if she would sleep with him. Thus a career was reborn."

5. "These two reality TV contestants from a show that just started up again this week, were seen smooching in a car when they didn't think anyone was watching. Our source tried to call the paps to get a photo but when the photog got there, they were gone. The thing that makes this scandalous is that one is married and the other is in a relationship. Not for long we think."
Boston
Title Town

Postby Section 40 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 am

4 - Sharon Stone? I personally think she's ghastly and the only thing I can remember her from is showing her snatch in some movie, the name of which I can't remember.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 am

3) Adam Lambert/David Bowie
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby KW » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 am

1- Vanessa Hudgins
2- Lohan (Dina)
3- Lambert/Sting
4- Phoebe Cates
5- Boston Rob and Jenna M
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby MCA » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:37 am

Section 40 wrote:4 - Sharon Stone? I personally think she's ghastly and the only thing I can remember her from is showing her snatch in some movie, the name of which I can't remember.

1. not ghastly.
2. really can't remember the name?

weird.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:46 am

You're right, what was I thinking.
The picture below is with makeup.
Find one without and post it please.
Hag City, population Sharon Stone.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby KW » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby Aintthatapip » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Sharon Stone definitely works as she's recently been in L&O:SVU which counts as a 'huge franchise'
Aintthatapip
Special Needs

Postby Section 40 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Speaking of Phoebe Cates...

Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Boston » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:09 pm

1. "This actress, who is the star of a very successful television show, has become completely obsessive about her weight. Not only does this talented star work very hard throughout the day (which is a workout in itself), she also exercises whenever she is not on set. In fact, she has been exercising so much and eating so little (less than 1000 calories per day), that she recently collapsed on the set. We believe that this single fact rather nullifies her claim that her new healthy lifestyle gives her lots of energy."

2. "These two celebrity BFF's who both got their start on the silver screen, are having to majorly rethink their friendship. It seems one friend cannot stand the husband of the other and it is causing a major riff in their friendship. The married friend feels forced to choose between her husband and her best friend, because neither one can stand to be in the same room with the other without a gigantic argument ensuing."

3. "Which sexy socialite happily loaded up on Vita min Water, Tulle, Linea Pelle Vintage Revolution jeans and other freebies at Robert Verdi's "Fashion Weekend Retreat" gifting suite? After getting a free manicure and filling up on snacks, the dark-haired beauty declared, 'Give me an eight-ball and a midget and I'm in heaven!'"

4. "For those of you who have no idea what a carpet rake is, let me explain. Back in the day, houses had two common denominators. Wood paneling and shag carpeting. If you had the shag, you had a carpet rake which is basically a plastic version of a real rake.

When I saw a rake [at a garage sale], it triggered in me a story the late great Johnny Grant told me about how the coke industry used to work in LA. Back in the late 70's and early 80's, coke took off in LA much like the rest of the world. At the time, the dealers for celebrities were divided within industries. It was really strange. You had dealers who sold to people on television, others for movies and others for the music industry.

This item involves the television dealer. He operated out of some apartments near Sunset and Vine which are gone now, but at the time was coke central. Because of his location, our dealer could service the entire television community. Although many television shows are not filmed in LA anymore, back then most were filmed in LA and they had fairly regular hours.

Actors and actresses would stop by the dealer's house on the way to work and generally on their way home after work. The truly addicted would often get away at lunch and rush over to the dealer's apartment. When they did so, the actor or actress often did not have time to change out of their wardrobe before coming to the dealer.

#1 This Emmy nominee/winner actor would often show up wearing surgical scrubs from his show.
#2 This Golden Globe nominee/winner actress would show up often at lunch. One of the dealer's best customers. Often she would forget to remove the name tag she wore on her show with her character's name.

Although the television users generally stuck with one person, the movie actors and actresses would sometimes stop by although the dealer would charge them almost double because that is what they were paying the guy who usually sold to them. #3 Anyway, one time, this still A list Academy Award nominee/winner actor who has also done lots of television called the dealer at 3am and begged the dealer to come to his house and bring some more coke. The actor was having as huge party and someone had spilled a huge bag of coke onto white shag carpeting. Apparently a bunch of drunk and high people had all tried to use a carpet rake to gather up the coke, but were so f**ked up they did not realize it was just sliding right through the rake. One person was do desperate for the coke that they vacuumed it up but this was at a time when they still had vacuum bags so they cut open the bag and the coke was all mixed up with lint and other stuff. Did not stop the people from trying to snort it though. Eventually the dealer came out and charged enough from that one sale where he managed to buy a car just from that one night.

Eventually the dealer got chased out of the business by people tougher than he was and he worked on some shows as a consultant for people who had been his customers. He died about 15 years ago."
Boston
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

3) Image
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Boston » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 pm

1. "This C list actress that is in a movie that just left the theaters is having trouble adjusting to her new-found fame. She's always been a little socially awkward in the men department, and although people are linking her with her co-star, she's secretly dating a woman she met online. The two have yet to meet up, and we hear the actress prefers it this way. So far their relationship is strictly online."

2. "This pop star recently had some facial work done. It wasn't a huge secret, but it was assumed that she had done it on her own initiative. Turns out that the production company that hired her is actually behind the new look. They weren't happy with the way she looked in test shots, and strongly suggested to her that she modify her look before they invested in her. She agreed, and the production company set up the appointment and paid the bill. After all, no matter how talented you are, a pop star has to look camera ready, right? And god forbid she should actually look her real age."

3. "So, when you are someone who was the star of a reality show/performer with interesting teeth you expect that when you and your crew roll into a New York City strip club that everything will be taken care of. Well, apparently you would be wrong. Our reality show star did go to a strip club with some of his friends and ordered a round of drinks. They then decided to move to the VIP section. The bartender asked the manager if she should comp the drinks. The manager said the group needed to pay for their drinks just like everyone else. So, the bartender gave the group the bill. $66. Our reality star had $40 on him and no plastic. The rest of the group had no plastic but did manage to come up with the other $26. Of course no tip. They then left the club but were very pleasant. No 'Do you know you who I am?' kind of stuff. My question is even if you thought you were going to get free drinks, were you not going to tip the women for dancing for you? Should they consider it an honor to dance for you for free instead of making a buck with the paying customers?"
Boston
Title Town

Postby Boston » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:33 am

1. "This male, foreign born, national television entertainment reporter has been stalking a heterosexual worker at a Starbucks. The reporter comes in almost everyday and has been leaving notes on the worker's car. One such recent note said, 'I'll give you $50 if you let me suck your c**k.' The reporter has been busted by other workers in some of his attempts to leave notes. This should all end gloriously I'm sure."

2. "The Black Panthers have been very busy lately. They've been holding not-so-secret meetings with Farrakahn and Ahmadinejad in New York, spewing their disgusting hate speech about 'Fox Jews,' and calling for the mass killing of white babies. Well, guess who used to be a card-carrying member of the Black Panthers? A certain very popular television personality. Oh, yes! Don't expect confirmation anytime soon, though. We think this is another one of those facts that will somehow be left out of their autobiography."

3. "This B/C list singer from a group ensemble/band, who is also an actor has been bouncing around different girlfriends as of late. The current girl, who he's been pictured with lately happens to be the subject of yesterday's Blind. The two are faking a PR relationship, each to promote their projects and to gain some shared notoriety. We have already told you the secret she is hiding, but his mostly involves being in love with his ex and resenting the current publicity stunt."
Boston
Title Town

Postby B Luc » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 am

2. Image
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment