1. "These two male, British celebrities hooked up at an AMA after party. No big deal really except for the fact that both are married to women."
2. "These two television stars recently announced their split. What they didn't say was why they ended their off-screen romance. It is because the male actor continues to go around the set groping the other female actresses in the cast. He's done that since the beginning of their relationship, but after a while, she was fed up, asked him to stop and when he wouldn't, she ended it."
3. "Some actors just push it and push it with their off-screen antics. If you are Charlie Sheenâ€”who is the lead on a successful sitcom that makes a lot of moneyâ€”you can get away with it. But if you are an unpopular character on a television show that is past its prime, you are replaceable. This young actress has pushed her luck one too many times, and if she has a hard time landing new roles (which she might), she may wind up just having been a flash in the pan. Her character isn't being killed off, or fired, or even written off. She's just going to fade away via fewer lines and fewer episodes. The actress is upset about it, but we don't even know who she can turn to, as she hasn't made many friends in the industry."
1. "These two married, but not to each other, national cable news anchors, not only share a network, they also share a bed as often as possible."
2."These celebrity BFF's have a problem but only one of them knows it. Only one thinks they're good friends, but the other is trying to extricate herself from the relationship but is really too nice to do it to her face. It's bound to get out soon because we're hearing about it."
3. "Oh baby, baby, baby! Well, to be more precise, no baby and two baby boys. This multi-hyphenate is not pregnant, which isn't surprising given that she hasn't had sex with a man in months (including her husband). This reality star isn't wigging out over her first boy. She is actually thrilled. She'll never have to worry about money again! And finally, it's a healthy baby boy who will magically be birthed within the next 48 hours, just in time for the gullible to marvel at the poetic irony of a Thanksgiving arrival."
1. "When Boy and Girl 1 were together, Girl 1 had lots and lots of nasty things to say privately about Girl 2, another celebrity. Since Girl 1 and Girl 2 have never run in the same circles (one is known for film, and the other for television), it was unlikely to ever become more than a running joke between our couple that Girl 2 was a "no-talent" "slut". Well, that is, until they split up. His first public hookup after the split? With Girl 2. To say Girl 1 is furious would be an understatement. The tide has turned, and what started out as an amicable break up has now become an all-out private war that includes lots of screaming matches on the phone about how Girl 1 doesn't want that "plastic whore" anywhere near their child/ren. For the record, the new relationship is a PR setup. Boy couldn't care less about Girl 2. He just loves the attention that another relationship brings. And he really, really loves that there is nothing on earth that irritates Girl 1 more."
2. "Which Hollywood movie star funnyman is hooked on colonics? He's such a freak about health and hygiene that he has a specialist come to his LA home two to three times a month to perform the body-cleansing procedure."
3. "Which tabloid hack has been conspiring with one from another paper to share access to their secret story list? When the journo got caught by the editor, they threatened to expose the paper's top mobile phone hacker in the press. All enquiries and disciplining were then quietly dropped."
1. "I have written about this couple before, but apparently it is getting to the point where some kind of public announcement is coming. I don't remember how I described them in the past, but one is an openly gay male singer and the other is also male and a singer and is in a heterosexual marriage. Apparently, now that our married singer has ended his most recent tour, he is going to file divorce proceedings soon. He and the other singer are tired of living in the shadows and want to bring their relationship out in the open."
2. "This actress who can sing, with a sister in the business, just got out of a really intense emotional relationship with another female costar from a movie. She's technically not bisexual, but she could have been, for her actress costar that broke her heart by putting the brakes on their affair."
3. "The cast of this successful ensemble television show is totally falling apart! Star 1 and Star 2 mistakenly thought that they were the biggest and most irreplaceable stars of the show, and demanded pay raises disproportionate to the rest of the cast. Not only did the producers call their bluff, they threatened to write out their characters if they didn't back down immediately. As of today, Star 1 and Star 2 aren't backing down, so the producers have ordered rewritten scriptsâ€”including one in which one of their characters is killed off and the other disappears.
Star 1 is already in negotiations for a new job with a rival network (which has infuriated the producers even more), and Star 2 is panicking because they don't have anything else lined up. To make matters worse, if those two go, Star 3 (who didn't demand a raise) will likely be leaving because they are sure the show will now flop. At least Star 3 has multiple projects already lined up to distract from some relationship issues. Star 4 has nowhere else to go and has been walking around with eyes red from crying for a week. Star 5 is smart enough to keep their mouth shut because this shake out will likely result in them taking over as the main characterâ€¦ which is something the producers planned all along."
1. "We've talked about the strategy of casting reality shows before, and we've got another story for you. A certain Star's Parent 1 wanted to do a reality show. Frankly, the only reason any producer would be remotely interested in Parent 1 is because they share the last name of the Star.
Well, Star's Parent 2 found out about this, and quickly convinced the Star that Parent 1 is being incredibly selfish, and that it would be much smarter for the Star themselves to do a reality showâ€”without Parent 1â€”to bolster their own popularity (which has admittedly waned over the years). Parent 2â€²s argument is that if a big audience really gets to know the Star as intelligent, likable, dedicated and serious about their career, it will be much easier for Star to get back on track toward being famous for their talent, rather than their off-screen antics.
Although the Star initially didn't like the idea at all, they are now warming up to it. Without telling Parent 1, Star and Parent 2 started negotiating on behalf of the Star. The producers of the show are thrilled, but Parent 1 is absolutely furious, and has engaged in more than one screaming match with Parent 2 over it. Parent 1 can't believe that their authority and influence is being usurped, and that they have been completely undermined by Parent 2. Meanwhile, Parent 2 is telling friends that they are now in control of the Star, and that they will make a decision about the reality show by next Friday. By the way, the Star is an adult, not a child."
2. "Many, but not enough celebrities help out on Thanksgiving by feeding the homeless or doing some other kind of good deed. This C+ list actress, who has made her first television show a hit network show decided to take her good deed a step further. Not only did she deliver meals to people's homes all day Wednesday and Thursday, but she did so without drawing any attention to herself at all. It was only after people kept recognizing her when she was making deliveries that anyone had any idea she was on a show. The higher-ups in the organization told her she could do something more glamorous or photo op worthy but she refused and just kept delivering meals. She ended up delivering meals to over 100 homes during the two days and also dropped off Christmas presents to the homes she visited that had children."
3. "There have been some rumors of this B List-in-his-day, aging actor and an ongoing cocaine problem. We know the source of the rumors started with his frequent trips to the bathroom during events and parties. Those are silly explanations for what is really a bladder problem due to some blood pressure medications. The man just has to go!"
1. "This multi-hyphenate endured some very dark years of emotional and physical abuse (including beatings) from her cheating spouse. Stressed and lonely, for a time she even turned to drugs. Although she usually speaks positively of him in public, she has shared the real story with a few people recently. Her career flourished after she divorced him, and she's been a successful working girl ever since."
2. "This now very successful actress who can sing grew up as a child star. She told our source about a time when she was a young girl and was so tired she wanted to take a break from acting and take a nap. Her parents refused and worked her until she was cranky and crying. The parents were so upset by her refusal to work, they took her in the car, drove her to the nearest mall and left her there in the parking lot. Because it was cold where they were filming, she sat inside a department store dressing room and cried until a woman finally found her, contacted security, who contacted her parents. The parents showed up two hours after security called, grabbed their daughter, and took her back to the set. In spite of being so tired, she was so terrified of being abandoned again, she went back to work and didn't complain."
3. "This A+ list director with A list name recognition has always been a little out there. It seems that he goes through women very quickly. The reason? He has a foot fetish that is way over the top and most women run fast fast away as soon as he tells them what he wants to do."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest