Blind Items

TV/Movies/Music/Celebs

Postby Boston » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:14 pm

1. "Guy 1 and Guy 2 were caught full-on making out at an LA club last week. Normally, two gay guys kissing wouldn't create that much of a fuss. However, Guy 1, a TV actor who has played a gay character in the past, isn't out. And Guy 2, who is out, has been regularly dating Guy 3, a closeted actor from a popular tween franchise who enjoys his fries Animal Style. Isn't love grand?"

2. "This singer is probably A list. He has had number one albums including one album that holds lots of records for sales. Anyway, he is always trying to be Mr. Straight and recently he even has been pretending to date this B- list actress. Oh, she has done some television but even her biggest series no one apparently watched because it was over in the blink of an eye. OK, well our singer goes through this charade despite the fact that everyone in town knows he just ended an affair with a male publicist."

3. "Which former baseball star—who is married—was chatting up a couple of pretty young things at the bar of the Mark Hotel? The women didn't recognize the player, who went into cliché-pickup territory by discussing their zodiac signs."

4. "Which fledgling fashion designer ruined a good relationship with an influential critic by failing to give her a prime seat at his recent show? The critic got payback in her review by calling the collection uninspired and suggesting the designer get some training."

5. "This famous cable prank show could probably give some great blinds all on its own. We did manage to hear this piece of gossip from the now defunct show: An episode and prank never aired because the celebrity who was the target of the joke reacted in a way that could have destroyed his career. The prank involved being asked to break the law by getting asked out by an underage girl (she was 18 but played 15 on the prank) and when the celeb accepted the young lady's requests, everyone on the show went scrambling to control the situation. A new prank was arranged and staged and the real show was never shown."
Boston
Title Town

Postby Giggles » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:28 pm

5. Image
Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby tballa55 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 pm

3. Image
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby vtexposfan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:48 pm

1...Michael Boatman?
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby Boston » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:12 am

1. "This female A list tween star has an eating disorder of epic proportions. She rarely eats and when she does eat to make her parents happy she immediately gets rid of it. Painfully thin she has had to have a doctor come to three different hotel rooms in the past few months because she has passed out from weakness. One time she even cut her head on the corner of a table when she passed out."

2. "This children's network star, who is A List in every toddler's eyes (who is a grown-up) was seen partying at an LA club this week, completely smashed from doing drugs and shots all night. Naughty, naughty boy. " [BuzzFoto]

3. "Some catty behavior behind the scenes of a recent awards show. Rude Girl and Bad Girl and Cold Girl spent their time backstage mocking another performer behind her padded backside. Rather ironic considering that all three have had their own extreme (and sometimes unflattering) looks in the past." [Blind Gossip]
Boston
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 am

3. Rude Girl

Cold girl

Bad girl

Padded girl
tballa55
Title Town

Postby KW » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:10 pm

1)Miley

2)Steve from Blue's Clues

3)Cold Girl= Katy Perry but tballa is right on the others.
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Ok so the new list is:

Rude - Rihanna

Bad - Gaga

Cold - Katy Perry

Padded - Nicki

...FTW

Beyonce didn't perform at vma's
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Boston » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:55 am

1. "This aging B list television actor had some requests in his most recent contract. One was that the producers pay about $100K a year to a woman who is by our actor's side all the time. Everyone thought it was a woman he was sleeping with but it turns out she is his professional toupee handler. She is in charge of making sure his hair is never out of place and carries a suitcase which contains ten other rugs all in different shades for different weather and his moods."

2. "The public relations team behind a cheating male celebrity believes that the best defense is a good offense. The team is reaching out to every media contact to suggest they use words like "promiscuous," "liar," "alcohol," "drugs," "tattoo," and "golddigger" in every article to describe the girl involved in the affair. They are also encouraging media to use the words "committed," "united," "devoted," "happy," and "generous" (?) to describe the couple. Their objective is to distract attention from their boy's bad behavior and shaky relationship by destroying any remaining shreds of the girl's reputation. Nice."

3. "This B/C list rapper is always careful to mention the plight of those trapped in poverty, but was shooting very expensive Cristal out of water guns at party guests at a recent house party. Nothing too salacious, but a little wasteful don't you think?"
Boston
Title Town

Postby KW » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 pm

2- Ashton

3- Soulja Boy
I'm havin a good time, Jacques Martin's tryin to ruin it.
KW
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:06 pm

3. = fake

...no rappers drink Cristal anymore, on to the next one

tballa55
Title Town

Postby GodofThunder » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:08 pm

8) 8) 8)

What made you call out this one as fake? Because all the others every day are so legitimate....?
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby tballa55 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:11 pm

ofcourse they're real, they're on the internet
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Giggles » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:15 pm

2. Image
Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Giggles » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:17 pm