Yahoo – Witnesses described the 17-year-old boy as “shaking, growling, foaming at the mouth.” According to police reports, Elijah Stai was at a McDonald’s with his friend when he began to feel ill. Soon after, he “started to smash his head against the ground” and began acting “possessed,” according to a witness. Two hours later, he had stopped breathing. The Grand Forks, North Dakota teenager’s fatal overdose has been blamed on a drug called 2C-I. The night before Stai’s overdose, another area teen, Christian Bjerk, 18, was found face down on a sidewalk. His death was also linked to the drug. 2C-I–known by its eerie street name “Smiles”–has become a serious problem in the Grand Forks area, according to local police. Overdoses of the drug have also be reported in Indiana and Minnesota. But if the internet is any indication, Smiles is on the rise all over the country. DEA cracks down on new versions of hard drugs Smile’s effects have been called a combination of MDMA and LSD, only far more potent. Users have reported a speedy charge along with intense visual and aural hallucinations that can last anywhere from hours to days.
It’s getting to the point where if a drug doesn’t kill you within 3 hours of taking it you’re just a fucking pussy. Party hard bro. Like who gives a shit if you smoke weed? What’s that do? Make music sound better? Whatever gayball. My shit just turned this party into the fuckin Exorcist. Now get the fuck out of my way while I crab walk down the stairs or I’ll spin my head around and puke all over you. Seriously I’m rolling so deep on Smiles to Irving Plaza tonight they won’t find my body in the Foam for at least 3 days.