So I watched the entire Kentucky/Ole Miss game last night. Here’s a breakdown of what Marshall Henderson was able to accomplish in order of appearance:
1) Places ball down in the middle of the court in protest, referee forces him to go pick it up and bring it back to him before he starts game again
2) Picks ice up off the floor and chucks it into student section at 100 mph.
3) Tells coach to sub him out because the play wasn’t called for him then pushed approximately 3 of his teammates. (Still started the second half after this. Coach really his him by the balls).
4) Turned to the crowd and punched himself in the chest so hard 100 times after every good thing that happened during the comeback that I thought his chest cavity would cave in.
5) Jacks up a 35 footer air ball that effectively killed the comeback attempt and led to a double digit loss.
Electrifying player. My favorite guy to cover in college hoops. Pure scorer. Legit psychopath.